Grow room diary,take #2

Does anyone believe that the intersex trait can be bred out of any given strain?,of course retaining or improving on all other desirable traits,I’ve smoked gg4 x Mk ultra and the therapeutic quality plus tranquility and the euphoria as well as duration of high was totally outstanding! And that’s kinda why I’m heading in this direction, if I can produce something remotely close to what I had tried,and I burnt my way through quite an amount over a couple of months some time ago,that’s also why I was trying to crack that Mk ultra bean, which I lost , for a potential cross,if I find this lacking,
Peace

3 Likes

I pulled 6slips off of her ,I wanted to encourage her for clone production,Im really looking for the experience, having a great time doing it

Peace
Edit,I just found out today is the 9th hehe all today’s label say the 8th

4 Likes

Lights on!

Under a x40 loupe,#3 definitely has pistils,and #5 has a ball or two,and #4 is to early

6 Likes

I would LIKE to but everything I’ve heard from people with experience is that it is a waste of time. Like trying to breed a race horse from a three legged donkey.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’m just going to put the GZ1 clone back into the flower room,I’m probably going to trim most of stems back and hope that times it a little better, but I do have at least one of everything in the flower room at the moment, so should be a nice little bean run

7 Likes

GZ3

Being the cut I used to check sex of the mother,I want to see if I can get her to actually produce more by simply bending and/or tying,it’s my understanding that low stress is the order of the day with these genetics,I guess I should eventually push them to see what works best
Peace

7 Likes

nire bud or more clones? :confused:

i’d “FIM” that main growth tip. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Thank you brother,I really am trying to not trim,prune or otherwise cut back at all, worried about triggering hermaphroditic behaviour ,she will herm,only how far can she be pushed with out her sprouting balls man! Was warned to not prune/trim at all!
Peace and love brother!
I guess I missed not sure what you are asking with your first question,nire (?) Hehe just waking up ha

3 Likes

Everything is looking great as usual, Glad to see your grow is doing so well my man!

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure by what you meant by “produce more”

2 Likes

Yeah brother, awesome that you made er back! Hope all is well with you,my bad on the Mk ultra,got some crosses coming up brother, feel free to PM if you want a handful of beans to play with, curious if you had any luck with the gear that I had sent ya,
Peace and love brother
I don’t think you got any of my sweetjack bb male,next round of beans will have 2 gg4xzkittlez males ,#'s1&5

2 Likes

LoL, I am trying to get it to bulk up without pruning or chopping it,as it triggers its Hermaphroditic traits,all good my man,I was still sleeping when I replied earlier hehe, happy today! Peace and love all!

3 Likes

Hey,I hope all is good,I had a closer look at gg4xzkittlez #4 during their lights on last night,and definitely a male,so 3 males and 2 females out of 10 seed , best wishes all
Peace and love baby!

4 Likes

A couple pics of some Deep Purple x Trainwreck

Above is my DPxTW labelled B4,1of2 in the flower room,at the right angle her buds and sugar leaves have such a sinister look to them, hehe, hoping it’s a warning of danger ahead!
And below is a sibling of the same pack of seeds,and she is my B3

I lost all straight Deep Purple f2"s clones and the female seedling that I put into the flower room,was pulled to re-veg,I gotta say, she was so beautiful, and I think it would be easier to start right from seed again
Theses were gifts from @lunchpale mad respect brother, hope you are staying well and well medicated! Your generosity is very much appreciated

10 Likes

Looks like your doing a damn good job with em :+1:

4 Likes

Yes,they are crazy beautiful and vigorous AF! And in my new flower room height they can reach for the sky brother!
Beautiful job on the beans brother,I’m trying my best and learning so much daily! Still a sharp curve , for sure! Peace

5 Likes

@Ftlob I did a little searching on the Bob Saget & what that seed I sent may have in it. The gardener that it came from says it’s from stray pollen, not a herm or S1…I dunno if I believe that. :smile: but his notes on it had Blue Moonshine as one of the ancestors… here’s what the interweb says:

https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/bob-saget

:v:

4 Likes

Thank you so much brother man,I’ve been trying to learn how to put links exactly like that! Absolutely awesome my man! @cannabissequoia If I could only get you to post some up close and personal shots of your black widow xsensi star cross,hehe, thank you brother,hehe love it!
PS,she sounds amazing! Haha praying that she’s a she! If it’s a male, I will have to learn how to deal with that,I’ll find something to cross with hehe peace and love all!

3 Likes

I chopped the Deep Purple x Trainwreck (2) ,also chopped my big wreck xF13 pheno#1 ,I had an old black widow xsensi star my#50 original,I tossed all of my black widow xsensi star clones into the flower room and may have a couple (rooting)clones still in (cab),I’m really looking to lighten my load here,get rid of all non essential cuts mom’s /males,I have so many that need some attention,up potting and just general observation,I’m really hoping to develop a labelling system that I can implement,must take notes on all plants and dates, feeding/watering schedule, peace and love baby!I’ll try to get pics as I plug along

7 Likes

I’ve really noticed a huge difference, since I uppotted most of the bigger seedlings and cuttings,I find that I don’t need to be around them at all! For days at a time,and with the available height for the ones flowering,I don’t have to shuffle them daily for better use of available light,I’ve also noticed that most buds a on the fluffy side, which I believe to be the straight metal halide lights, could really use some hps or an equivalent LED light (s), I’ve just heard that there may be a cheap$60 led on the market,I’ll have to find some time to look for that, peace and love baby! I hope your gardens are kicking ass,and hope that you have the meds that work for you!
A thank you is in order these are not only suggestions from the OG family,a lot of the genetics are also from stand up OG members,thank you so very much,I am improving at such a rapid rate,and I’ve got the meds to prove it hehe,if I have anything that you have any interest in, please let me know and I’ll do what I can to help you out!, should have some interesting things coming up, hehe, peace

4 Likes