Growing 5 different fine Automatic Ladies in Germany/ Third Go! :)

Lol nice. Your last round was great, but I have to agree these ones are looking even better!

1 Like

Yeah thank you my friend lovely that you stop by :heart: I will send new pics oday, they are growing and growing, wonderful! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DAY 39 and the ladies and likewise the fun is growing. :hibiscus:

The Devas and Elementals of the plants are doing their job wonderfully and I am very grateful for Mother Earth/ Lady Gayas divine helpers and Lord Pan of the etherical plane of existence :wink:

All 5 autos are so different, if I rub the stems and smell, its such a variety of scents its glorious and heavenly :slight_smile:

Amnesia Haze XXL is now 107 cm

Jack Herer 57cm

Hindu Kush 73 cm

Fantasmo Express 39 cm

Purple Haze 77 cm

More tomorrow my friends, Good night :heart:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Things are looking very nice this grow too. I see another bountiful harvest in your future…:herb::de:

Peace
DaFozz

2 Likes

Uploading…Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

5 Likes

Yeah,thank you DaFozz, thats my belief as well, I like the word bountiful :heart:
Peace and Blessings of Love to you!

Hey dear DaFozz and all others,

in pic 0888 you see the tips of the leafs twisted, what is this…? I belief its a bit over nuting from my side my be…? I think its not so a bad thing…

1 Like

Here are the remaininng pics :wink:

I have made a mistake concerning water feeding… I have now a super fluffy airy soil in 19 liter or 5 gallon pots and I had given not enough water, so I believe… :wink: Now they have enough water and are listening to holy bhajans :heart:

PEACE :slight_smile:

Please xcuse the double pics :wink:

7 Likes

Here are some pics with more light, at least partially :wink: from my new bike Lamp https://www.lupine-shop.com/en/led-lightsets/helmet-and-bikelights/1486/sl-a7-international

:heart:

6 Likes

mmm problems with uploading…?

5 Likes

Hi Guys,

long time no see :wink: But here are new pics and news from good old and cold germany, in fact it is snowing abit right now :wink:

But for sure my girlies have the best conditions :wink: see for yourself, we are on DAY 49 now and the buds becoming bigger and resin and terps are growing now especially the AMNESIA HAZE :wink:

AMNESIA HAZE XXL AUTO

HINDU KUSH AUTO

FANTASMO EXPRESS (She is 2 Weeks behind :wink:

The infamous PURPLE HAZE AUTO … hey Jimmy :wink:

JACK HERER AUTO

8 Likes

They look really happy! That purple haze has a different look to it, cool jagged leaves. The amnesia is huge! :muscle:

I can’t believe its still snowing there, maybe Canada isn’t so cold after all lol

3 Likes

Hey beacher my friend, thanks for stopping by :heart:

Yeah you are right, they are happy, there are again no pests or bugs ot whatever, I am so blessed :wink:

The Amnesia begins to smell so lovely and so fruity, its always such a joy and a blessing to see those differences of cannabis!!! She is 120 centimeters, but I prayed as well that they all get not so big and my prayer are heard it seems…

I wish you all a wonderful we!!! :heart:

I AM in the process of baking my next load of Canna Muffins… :wink:

3 Likes

Absolute beauties, and such a nice variety. The Jack Herer looks proper! You’ve got some tall ladies in there

Recipes always welcomed! :cake: :yum:

4 Likes

Hey Triniti,

thank you for your kind words and attention :heart:

I love Trinity :wink:

Yeah Trinity, those are nice strains and I am really looking forward to see how they turn me on later :slight_smile:

I want to try many different strains to find the best suiting for me…

As for the recipe I take a ready mix to keep it simple and fast and they taste wonderfully.

First of all I mix and shredder 6 gram West Coast OG and 6 gram Girl Scout Cookies very fine - half indica and half sativa and 4 gram Hash (double o powder from maroc) and decarbolize it in 120 ml coconut oil about an hour at 110° Celsius

Then I mix it with 120 ml Rice milk ( I am vegan and buy everything organic/bio)

Fill it in the forms and bake it at 175° Celsius for about 25 minutes.

They are fast, yummy and strong!!! The High is so uplifting and euphoric, unbelivable :wink: I love it! :slight_smile:

One is enough and lasts for 5-6 hours.

Forget to mention that I love Overgrow and you guys!!! I learn a lot and if i have a problem I read here and it´s solved :heart: Thank you sooo much!!! Love you lots! :heart:

9 Likes

Hi brothers of High Times! :slight_smile:
Here are some new pics, got a new light and the pics are really ok now :slight_smile:

Here are my ladies, now at DAY 55

Can´t get enough of these wonderful plants :heart:

Uploading…

8 Likes

two or three are ok, but the others thumbs down :wink:

2 Likes

Namaste and Hi my dear friends,

I hope this post finds you all very well and healthy and happy and abundance!

This UFO has landed today in my tent :wink:

The Fantasmo needs minimum 4-6 weeks, the others between 2-4 weeks I believe

I have decided to invest in state of the art light U-ID 4S

Baaam! :slight_smile:

It is so bright and much less cooler temps now 2-3° what I can see now within 3 hours :wink: lol

http://www.u-id4s.com/

ENJOY!!!

DAY 61 :heart:

Uploading…

… and I just realized the second brighter level and put it on… wooahh… next time in “the new pics on the blog” :wink:

Uploading… Uploading…

7 Likes

Wow, that’s a really cool looking light. Plants are looking great too!

4 Likes

The Fantasmo Express will be finishes in 4-6 wekks, the other ladies I guess in about 2-4 weeks and I am very curious and exited…

8 Likes