Growing 5 different fine Automatic Ladies in Germany/ Third Go! :)

@AUM. What are you feeding these plants my friend?? They are some of the healthiest happy plants I’ve ever seen. :ok_hand::v:

6 Likes

Hey buddy, thank you for the flowers :heart:

The basis for the soil mixture is the auto mutritient formula from Florian see here

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/guideline-how-to-use-the-supersoil-flo-florganics.65200/

and Canna Flores Bio and Bio Bloombastic :wink:

LOVE!

4 Likes

That’s too much work for me :rofl:
Keep doing your thing as your killing it brother :+1:

5 Likes

As @Esrgood4u says your killing it. Waiting for the day I get a plant to look that good lol. Work has calmed down, so I can stop neglecting my girls.

Another record grow coming up.

4 Likes

Looking forward to see your new grow bro. Blessed be! :heart:

2 Likes

Hello , just like what i see . This lamps you have , is this expensive ?? I have optic cob 6 , 2 pices . And 1 hps , and a anadderone on 1650 w .
Is this 3000 k and 5000 k

4 Likes

Hello dear Drnylle

I paid for the UFO 950.- Euros and its an awesome lamp for sure :slight_smile:

More info you will find in the link above :wink:

3 Likes

Here you go http://www.u-id4s.com/

3 Likes

Tankyou my.grow friend , have a good grow energi. LOVE AND LIGHT

3 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

9 Likes

Thank you guys, there are more to come I just had not enough time fo upload yesterday :heart:

1 Like

Here we go DAY 67

This is the Hindu Kush and I think she is soon ready :slight_smile: What do you think please?

Now here we have the amazing Amnesia Haze XXL

Uploading…

10 Likes

Purple Haze … a dream of a girl and I think harevst will be heavy duty … :wink:

Here is the mysterious Fantasmao Express from Mephisto Genetics… to me a wonderful plant and so beautiful … :heart:

I think she needs about 3-4 weeks :wink:

11 Likes

Hi @AUM , lovely looking auto plants you’re finishing up … I’d give them all at least another week, and a couple will take probably 4+/- weeks , they’ll fatten up some more - even the ones you think may be ready .! ( Jmo btw.)
How many watts is that big UFO light (lol.)? Its big looking- is it performing well or is it too early to say yet .?!
Anyway not long left til you chop dry and cure/smoke the fruits of your labour. Happy growing ,
Gaz

Edit; just posted this and saw it your last post was over a week ago, so … Anyway good luck.

8 Likes

Looking good as usual brother @AUM

6 Likes

Hola amigo! :slight_smile:

Here check it out brother and thank you so much for taking your time and your loving words :pray:

http://www.u-id4s.com/

Peace and Joy to you all! more later with new pics and I would thank you if you would again through a eye on em :wink:

7 Likes

I think I will harvest her ( indu Kush) yes, in about a week may be a bit earlier, here are fresh pics what do you mean now please

11 Likes

Thank you my friend you are as always very kind! :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Yes you could take the plant now but a few more days to a week will help some of the trichomes turn amber and a little more swelling will happen, though she’s yours so it depends on what you’re after; do you wanna get high or stoned.?! If stoned then leave it another week or til you see Amber trichomes and if you wanna get high you could take it anytime. ( Jmo btw)
Bigger plant looks like it will go another couple of weeks. Nice :+1: looking plants … !
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

Hey Gaz,

I totally agree with your opinion bro :wink: Thumbs up exactly this I will do… and yeah I want that this Hindu Kush Auto landrace makes me very stoned :wink:

… and she develops now many green pistils and she is sweeling … she knows I want fat buds I guess :slight_smile:

BTW Here is the Purple Haze Lady

11 Likes