Growing 5 different fine Automatic Ladies in Germany/ Third Go! :)

Beautiful pictures of some beautiful plants…

Your “green” thumb is working out good for you, as your grows are pretty stunning…:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

Hey dear Dafozz!

Thank you for your positive uplifting words you bestow on me so wonderfully as always, I love you too brother :blue_heart:

Here are the new pics of the famous Amnesia Haze XXL on DAY 80

Uploading…

13 Likes

Hello , i wonder how this ufo lamp you have there. Is it good ?

2 Likes

Just check scrolll and check the comments there you will find more info which I have two times already mentioned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking good @AUM. Always love to see large autos. Keep doing it bro. As always, very pretty colors.

V

5 Likes

Looking super fine!

Tx

4 Likes

Hello again tis me the the light man :rofl::joy: . Is it thru, that this lamp is like a 1000 w HPS ?
I have to now becorse if i put so manny $$$ in somting and are just hobby grow , i have to now för chore. And if i have a room like 3,5 m long and 2 m bre, and 2,40 haigh , do you Think 2 lamps is enaf? ?
You now i have read on the side and all lamp chop promise that just this lamp is the best .
So i ask again here on the best site in the World . LOVE THIS SITE .:yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
IS THIS LAMP THE BEST DESISSION I HAVE TAKE IF I BUY THIS LAMP :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::eyes::eyes:
I HAVE 2 OPTIC COB 6 NOW AND 600 HPS AND 1650 W LED .
I have learn that in this first 1 year , light is evryting för the buds .
Which you the best grow summer , and all you boys and girls on the OG .COM .WICH YOU THE BEST GROW ENERGI :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:
LOVE AND LIGHT FROM ME

4 Likes

@Drnylle mate ,
Get your self familiar with @Baudelaire’s SolStrips, ; it’s Samsung diodes in strips and a load of people on OG are using them ( myself included.).
They’re not too expensive either ( though shipping costs add up.). At least have a wee look :eyes: at them .!
Anyway good luck with your lights …

Hey @AUM have you chopped any of your plants yet —, fat looking calyxes on the Amnesia. Any pics of them recently .?

Happy growing guys ,
Gaz

6 Likes

Hola senior! :slight_smile:

This lamp is like a 600w HPS

I love it, its the best lamp I bought so far and I will by a second one and then I have the maximum light what is possible for my ladies :wink:
All my love and light comes streaming to you! :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Hey Gaz, nice that you tune in here again :slight_smile:

Yeah I think the solstrips are fine too :slight_smile: Thank you!

I haven´t chopped them for they still are nicely bulking up :slight_smile: New pics will come this eve buddy!

Yeah, you hit the nail, the amnesia xxl is a monster, they topcola is very big, nearly like my forearm :wink:

Happy growing and lovely living to you bro! :heart:

5 Likes

Very nice as always, that amnesia is looking like a real winner!

3 Likes

Beacher, my friend, may you be blessed as in the heavens! :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hey, btw I will start my first photoperiod grow asap I have chopped all my ladies with one lady alone: Jack Herer from SensiSeeds and I AM really looking forward to it… and I AM a bit nervous f I can do it good… I have to change my behavier in order they get no light pollution :wink:

The plant my friend wanted to create her as a Mother Plant… but she is looking strange… later I will keep you updated with pics and stories… we had grown and will harvest now the amazing strain Northern Lights 5x Haze also from Sensi Seeds and the smoke is fantastic strong and longduring and very uplifting and euphoric… I will send pics as well then :wink:

Until then keep on shining!!! :slight_smile: :heart:

5 Likes

Hi flower lovers!

Here are the new pics for you

Amnesia Haze XXL

Jack Herer

More tomorrow good night :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hindu Kush and we are on DAY 89 :wink:

…and here is the Purple Haze

7 Likes

I will put those 4 girls in the darkroom in about 4 days, Hindu Kush first, then the Jack Herer, then Amnesia Haze and Purple Haze and

the Fantasmo Express

is in one week ready… what do you think please? :heart:

7 Likes

Your pics are so nice. And auto flowers are so cool. I’ve been telling my buddies at work about them for indoor growing.

2 Likes

Hey bro, thank you for your kindness :slight_smile: Blessings galore to you! :heart:

1 Like

Yes one week to 10 days and you’ll have the finished product, looking really nice :+1:…!
Good job …
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Seeing quite a few clear trichs, mostly milky though. I’d say at least a week or maybe 2 if you want to let that newer growth fill in. Looking good!

3 Likes

Ok I will wait :wink: Tx!

3 Likes