Growing Autos in Germany 4th go!

O man, you honor me too much,
but thank you anyway Buddy :heart:
I love you too bro! :wink:

Concerning shame, which should be anyway trancencended… I learn so much from all of you, some things what to do NOT and many things you can do better :slight_smile:

I love the very fine aura of overgrow which is build by the sum total of the auras from all ogs :wink:

Blessed be! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Keep doing your thing brother and amaze us all with what you produce. I’m amazed with your results every grow you show us :+1:

1 Like

Sir Yes Sir! :wink:

Yeah I ll try to beat my last result… goal 800 grams may be

doable with the new pots, optimized earth with experience :wink:

and the new LEDs for 2000 euro bucks … so I expect much and we all will see :wink:

Thanx bro for keeping track!

Much love and light!

5 Likes

I’m always around @AUM. Watching and learning :v:

1 Like

Hola seniores e seniorinas :wink: (Have we women here I wonder?) :slight_smile:

DAY 28

New Pics:

They are really exploding now :wink: Bam!

I have three oscillating vents on duty for a good brise :wink:

I find they are looking pretty happy in the grow disco :wink: Except sure a bit overnute, again… o man, autos are really sensible about that issue and I think I have made a mistake concerning the soil mixture in the bottom part and I pray that they can cope with it… I even saw a few already burned white small preflowers…

Uploading…

6 Likes

DAY 30 Wonderfully blooming and growing I love it :heart:

After the equalizing, Blessed be brothers and sis! :pray:

7 Likes

Hey light beings!!

Hope you are all fine and happy :slight_smile:

DAY 39 New Pics for you with my Go Pro ( not so good quality)

everything is running smoothly except a bit too much nutes, again lol :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Where did you get the Canadian weed, and why is the label in German?

1 Like

Cannabis blood? Are you Dusseldorf’s vampire?

2 Likes

From a friend :wink:

He has a prescription, cost 15 Euro a gram :wink: We have as well Bedrocan, Penelope and some more O:)

Its HinduKush from SensiSeeds, Landrace 100 Indica, wonderful to smoke until my ganja is ready :heart:

2 Likes

Düsseldorf brothe, but I am not of Düsseldorf :wink:

What do you mean with Blood?

1 Like

I think he’s talking about ‘cannabisbluten’…does that mean cannabis blood or something like that?

Glad you’re enjoying your Canada weed, trust me most of it is much better than that!

3 Likes

Nice looking setup and plants man. Those lights look very cool lol.
Plants are looking great and I’m in for the ride.

1 Like

Perfect as usual @AUM. I wish I had your passion for growing. Your killing it once again mate :v:

1 Like

Entschuldigung Sie, was Cannabisblüten

didn’t see the umlaut so thought it was related with bluten (blooding) intead of blüten (flowers) I normally use blumen for that. Guess all of our blood is full of THC so the vampires would be stoned for sure … :grin:

P. S. : Impressive work so far … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hola Amigo, all is well and yeah no vampire would bite me by choice lol :slight_smile:
Thanks, yeah I am looking forward to the results brother :heart:

1 Like

Hey mate, oh thank you so much…

I am humbly do my best and try to become better to create the perfect weed :slight_smile: And you have for sure more passion then me :heart::pray: Love you lots too brother!

1 Like

Namaste Hardrock :heart:

Thank you man, the girls are dancing in a 70´s discotheque lol :wink:

You are welcome everytime in the first row :wink:

Blessing!

1 Like

@Mongobongo look at the LSD-25 now :wink:

Please explain more in detail what you mean mate :pray:

Thanks and by the way: I AM always very pleased to be here in this virtual place, you are all wonderful souls and you are fair in the conversations and helpful and altruistic as well and peaceful, here are no haters and so I must say:

I love it and I love you and thank you! :heart:

Hey my cuties are xploding now :wink: Pics follow :green_heart:

Blessed be with light and divine inner peace, harmony and perfect selflove :heart:

2 Likes