Growing Autos in Germany 4th go!

I was talking about what he explained here:

Now where are those pics? :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh, the weed from the licensed (legal) companies here isn’t usually as good as the stuff on the black market. It’s usually too dry, improperly cured and sometimes even mouldy. It’s also very expensive compared to black market weed.

2 Likes

Ah I see brother, thank you, this one is excellent and since I grew lately the Sensi Seeds Hindukush Auto I can tell it is a good one :slight_smile: But the price is 15 Euro per gram and here you are definitely right!

And what I smoked now from the legel market has been awesome :green_heart:

1 Like

I have purchased a few seeds for the next go :wink: FastBuds Baby!!!

5,5 Euro for one bean, not bad for those fantastic genetics of this guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey folks,

sorry for the comlag but my cam was out of order :wink: Now new pics with ne camera and we are at DAY 55

ENJOY! :green_heart:

The LSD 25 will be ready for harvest soon

11 Likes

Very nice, that LSD is beautiful! Looks like you’re all stocked up on seeds for the next round too, I’ve read only good things about fastbuds, should be another great round for you :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Uhuu, I forgot to answer mate, sorry for that :pray:

Thank you!! Yeah and I got more to choose from but now its enough :wink:

1 x Honey Peach Auto CBD > Sweet Seeds

• Menge: 3 + 1 feminisierte Samen 23.00 EUR
    1 x Northern Lights Autoflower > Seed Stockers
  • Menge: 1 feminisierter Samen 5.50 EUR
    1 x Auto Gelato #33 > Linda Seeds
  • Menge: 3 feminisierte Samen 10.00 EUR
    1 x White Widow XXL Autoflowering > Dinafem Seeds
  • Menge: 1 feminisierter Samen 8.40 EUR
    1 x Northern Lights Autoflower > Seed Stockers
  • Menge: 3 feminisierte Samen 11.00 EUR
    1 x Sweet Nurse Auto CBD > Sweet Seeds
  • Menge: 3 + 1 feminisierte Samen 24.00 EUR

And yes hopefully it will be good again, the LSD 25 is may be 90 gram I gues :wink:

Here are pics from the Sativa from Mephisto Genetics " Fugues State" and from Dutch Passion´s " Night Queen" a potent indica ( the first lady :wink:

… I think they will be ready in two or three days, sp please tell me YOUR opinion :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Hmm in the first 2 pics I’d say they could use another week or 2, the last pics looks closer to done. Just my opinion, it’s hard to tell from pics. Either way they look tasty!

1 Like

Here are Nights Queens again, … and you say the first two pics, they are Night Queen too she could use anther 10 days may roundabout, ok that woudl be nice for they would have more time to grow denser bigger buds, and yes they begin to smell, becaus I have a new invention home made ir Conditioning, the air comes now from above direkt beneath the lights! So I have exact between 24-25° Celsius and that is perfect to not destroy any terpens and magical scents :heart:

And these 4 pics are the Fugue state, a blend between amnesia haze and walter white, What do you think?

LOVE ALL, NEVER HURT! :pray:

5 Likes

8 Likes

DAY 63

Pics from the soon to be harvested Fugue State and the Night Queen, she needs another 10 days I think :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Why are always grow so well ? ? Nice work !!!

2 Likes

Hey bro, thank you :pray:

Much Love from me in form of the best of water, light, soil, nutes and air and Co2 and of course good temps :green_heart: And of course they have groovy music all the time and I speak with them in angel tongues :wink:

Her Highness the Blueberry Banana, she is so beautiful coloured :slight_smile:

Rumble in the jungle or better green heaven :green_heart:

7 Likes

@Zoey ah I forgot good control of a few vital parameter :wink: Here the Blue Lab Pulse… it enhances your intuition and feeling what they need :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Day 70

We are almost there! :wink:

The Fugue State in all her glory:

10 Likes

Love the colors man :rainbow: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Namasté @AUM,

really wonderful plants you are growing. Real beauties !

I just started my first indoor grow 22 days ago and my plants are much smaller. I wonder why ?

But see for yourself. The ladie on the pict is a Royal Queen…
<
<

No. 5 is a Royal Gorilla. My other 6 plants are bag seeds.

They have about all the same size - 10 cm…

Frankly speaking I m a bit jealous of your success… What is it that makes the difference ? The 2 lights you use ? Real grow machines, if you ask me…

I have a 4x4 tent (120x120 cm) and one 400 W hps growlight. I use cocos and nutes from Advanced Nutrients. Sensi Grow Part A and B, B-52, Voodoo Juice, Tarantula, Piranha and all of my love :wink:

I m here to learn and would really much appreciate your advice and how you do it…

Love and peace from Switzerland

:helmet_with_cross::om_symbol:

5 Likes

Talk to you tomorrow mate :green_heart:

She looks beautiful @AUM. :slight_smile:

1 Like