Growing fresherbs

Taking a little longer. Few days

1 Like

She is looking great. Big fat and an easy trim. Good stuff!

3 Likes

thank you man.
i had issues 2nd half of flowering but i plan to correct that next round

2 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

She’s at the end of her journey
trichs tell me she could go probably go another week

4 Likes

coco dianna journey 70+ finish…smell is fruity/tangy…skinny stems but they held there own

7 Likes

soil dianna journey 55-60 days finish…super resinous and strong stems…tangy burnt rubber aroma

height=“500”>

10 Likes

Looks amazing! Any dry enough to smoke yet? Curious to how well it smokes and the flavor.

2 Likes

they are both reallly strong.
the one in soil is a couple hitter quitter and the flavor is decent
the one in coco is hanging now and should be a much tastier smoke and different high. not as visibly resinous as the soil d75

4 Likes

7 Likes

direct sow, never looking back
30 down 30 up, killed 1
both coco and organic pots. comparisons for future data
solstrips and fdm seeds from @Baudelaire

GA-falcon/saucer/wheels/sapient @OG1969
FDM-caliOxdurban/dthfxc99xdurban sourced from cobra50 and ST4 from fdmseeds site
BODHI-sakura/cobra lips
TGA-deadlights
@Muleskinner @99PerCent -huckle/pgsc f2 or something of that nature
@LED_Seedz -d75

a few others germinating a week behind in a different area
@ReikoX autos
@Sebring @MomOnTheRun SSDD f2 from sebring/preservation project and pennywise f2
bad dawgs ma gooeyxapollo13
@cannabissequoia slsxdp
@Jellypowered agent k
some regular bag seed from 1st grow

14 Likes

saucer

sakura

ST4

dianna

huckleberry…yeah that happened

sapient and falcon

10 Likes

cobra lips

dthfxc99xdurban

sakura

deadlights

10 Likes

had some issues with some pots
used mother earth coco/perlite mix but i guess i didnt break it up good enough because i fear clumps
was either that or the mistake of overwatering/feeding my coco what my soil was being fed…i suspect a certain tea but further research needs to be done by me (what does green algae eat, environmental factors, etc
added a layer of coco chips but first did a top drench with a 100/1 3% h202/water
would rather not but may do some transplanting
ive been busy since the holidays and havent been able to pay my garden the attention it deserves
more studying on downtime but not as much as i want

5 Likes

Looking great so far…sakura and ST4 could use some more nitrogen. Personally. I’d hit them with a kelp and fish foliar though all in all, looks great. IME, with Mother Earth its been the groundswell which is perfect for me starting out in veg and amend for flower right away so the nutes are there then its just adding a few things like biochar, EWC,soft rock phosphate and oyster shell powder to recycle it and convert to a no til living soil at least in my experience

5 Likes

are you referring to the sakura and st4 in soil?
my hydro pots suffered early

2 Likes

Yes…I went back in the thread to make sure my advice is accurate from what your reporting. Take it with a grain of salt as your trying different tactics …your experience will differ from my own :wink:

2 Likes

Try hitting them with some of that foliar mix I sent you and see if they bounce back. Just be sure to spray them after lights out or a couple hours before they come on

3 Likes

i hit the coco pots with the the foliar spray after lights out and they looked a lil better the next day
wasnt sure how often it could be done.
i know its hard to burn with organics so maybe im underdoing it with the amount of ingredients
the soil got a kelp/alfalfa/fish hydro brew the other day but it might be time for another
thank you for the advice

1 Like