Growing fresherbs

I like to take my plants to where just the very tip of the leafs crisp, like first 1/8", then water or worm extract only until I see and adverse change. Like color change, spotting, drooping, etc.

3 Likes

ill need to spend more time in the garden
i have some packages to send out as well
work work work

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like they’re getting some color back

1 Like

haha well i didnt foliar the soil pots since the other ones needed a diff ph but i plan to tonight

Regardless they look like they’re getting their green back

1 Like

yeah but you should brand that spray because it works

1 Like

10 Likes

Less water, less headache, happier plants

4 Likes

13 Likes

roots coming out the coco pots
dont have much room to expand into bigger pots yet until confirmed sexes
may have to double pot these fools

4 Likes

What’s the secret sauce if you don’t mind spilling the beans?

2 Likes

Looking good up in there @Fresherbs ! Congrats on the grow! Looking like happy plants!

1 Like

thanks my man, appreciate it

1 Like

9 Likes

Some of my plants dont like the cold or to be more specific, the roots in my coco pots are getting too cold
The white surface fungi dont seem to mind the lower temps
The green algae may not take a liking to it.
I almost thought about getting out the tape on more than one occasion to measure tips @DavesNotHere
Ill let it ride for now but in the coming weeks ill flip/up pot on most while taking out the males leaving me more room.
I have some strains that i took a couple beans of each and planted a week or two behind that are in solos and low lighting
Most of these will be sacrificed to the experimentation and education gods but may join the main cab later

3 Likes

They look good to me. Are the center tray plants still yellow green or just one plant now?

1 Like

the center (ones in coco) are a bit yellow atm…well some

up potting

trif

uv and divryder top of tray…bottom left huck from @99PerCent and bottom right slsxdp from @cannabissequoia

slow start bonsai saucer

cobra lips top left…saucer top right…falcon bottom left @OG1969 …sapient bottom right

11 Likes

i suspect the coco pots are stressin with roots pouring out the container
they will be up potted within the week and flip will also happen but id rather get them in their final before flip or at least < 2 days differential
still quite busy with work and family crap, need to woosah, maybe go fishin

9 Likes