Growing Trees with Meesh 2021

20 grams maybe

1 Like

Looks like this… My scale is out of batteries it seems. This is heavier than it looks, but still seems light, but what do I know

7 Likes

Seems quick… Is it dried? If not… Sprinkle it out over some baking paper for a week and leave in a dark place… Like drying bud… If it’s dry Id say put it through a seive and give it a roll.

2 Likes

Looks closer to 35 grams

1 Like

He says it’s dry, been a week. Should I put it out longer to dry?

1 Like

Look at this crazy root ball from the Panama Garlic Haze! Digging so I can plant autos

12 Likes

@Budafly here’s the flower on my lithiops. The weird rock looking succulent

11 Likes

Peculiarly Spectacular Texture looks like my gummy rolls.
Flower is very familiar petal structure to others in cacti family. Does it stay or come and go?

2 Likes

It didn’t even look like a flower that was ready to open yesterday. I’ll let you know what it does after a few days pass. It certainly looks like a cactus flower for sure. Wait… Just came out flower closes when sun isn’t directly on it. I’ll let you know if it dies off or just goes dormant. There’s another flower pod on it as well

3 Likes

For years we had a cactus that only bloomed one night a year, it was spectacular and super, super soft. petals, stunning.

2 Likes

I’m most excited for finally figuring out my succulents in general and actually caring for them so properly that they are all flowering instead of me killing them all. Took me about 2 years to figure them out lol

At first I thought the flower was 4 new rock like leaves forming. It seems that new leaves formed with the flower as well. 2 rock leaves with the flower in the middle

3 Likes

Sun goes down it looks like this now. See the new rock leaves on it? Those came with the flower

8 Likes

ET’s fingers!

1 Like

Right?! This one is so interesting. I am gonna get another that actually looks like stones.

3 Likes

That weird thing at 5 o’clock in the photo is the 2nd flower forming

3 Likes

Yeah OK I see it, looks like a shroom stem right now

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was just new leaves growing at first. It went from looking like that yesterday to a flower today

3 Likes

Is anyone a big Frank Herbert’s Dune fan here? I’ve been obsessed with the book for decades and a big fan of David Lynch’s 1984 version of the movie. The Ridley Scott remake just came out on HBO Max and I watched it immediately. Didn’t realize that it was gonna be a two parter. Well, I watched it with the man who never read the book or saw the movie and to him it was kind of slow and he didn’t understand a lot of it. Anyway, Dad is also a huge fan. He’s actually read all of the books including all of the prequels that Franks son wrote. Of course he watched it 2 days in a row. It was freaking awesome to geek out on it with Dad for like an hour and a half today. So we could compare the movies, the book etc… The visual effects were also amazing! We both absolutely loved it!

12 Likes

Love It Mucho, Can’t wait to see new one.

1 Like

Should he OK then… Have you tried it yet?

1 Like