Growing Trees with Meesh 2021

I had those ordered at the vault. Those Mother fuc*ers. Female seeds version to boot.

3 Likes

You missed out love. My last one indoors grew to around 4ft but branched out sideways a lot and yielded me 9oz with a 5 week veg and 8 week bloom. Outside I think you’d easily hit a kg per plant over there. I’ll have a look at the seedbanks I use and will pick you a pack up and get it posted to you. They not that expensive :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve gotten pretty weird in my old age and not sure if that’s my problem or my accountant self refuses to buy some black market libertarian currency (bitcoin) to trade with. Dunno, this is the lady who wont put any money exchanging apps or any of that shit on my phone either. My money is green, it is not a bar code.

4 Likes

Thanks buddy, I can reimburse you. I only require like 3 fem seeds max. Dont go out of your way though. I have a long way to go before seed starting in April

4 Likes

They come in packs of 4 :rofl::fu:

4 Likes

Ha! That’s right!

2 Likes

I think I get some free chocolope fem seeds with my order. I’ll gladly give them to any interested takers once they arrive. They just aren’t my jam.

2 Likes

They for outdoors?? They do an outdoors version I assume will grow bigger

1 Like

Yep. Everything I do is outdoors. Probably more mold and pest resistant too

1 Like
4 Likes

Ooh these mature in flower in 56 days. That’s awesome, finished before the super humidity hits in late summer

5 Likes

I’ll order them now :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you, Honey! You are a gem! Let me know how much with shipping and I can paypal you! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sorted. I’ll keep you updated @Meesh

2 Likes

Either that or I can send you seeds in return. Either some of the fems I just ordered or I can send you my list of seeds in the fridge to choose from. Whichever. :smile:

3 Likes

We’ll sort something out don’t worry about it. Don’t stress. :ok_hand:
Free charging rhino feminised seed freebie.:+1:

2 Likes

@Meesh they’ve arrived. Send me some details over by DM and I’ll get them posted out on Saturday alongside @Shadey package I was supposed to post the weekend gone but forgot :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Dang that was fast! I didn’t even get my other order yet.

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u & @Meesh

Went to the house I’m buying today & brought the dog (of course :service_dog: ) & it’s the second visit with the sellers & their dog. … So they can’t bring her with them :man_shrugging: and neither could the people who sold them the house 2 years ago… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so… she essentially belongs to the house & her tree & doghouse. :deciduous_tree: :dog2: :palm_tree: :tent:

My dog & her like each other plenty so it looks like I’ll get the dog with the house. :crazy_face:
I hope she likes cats but have no idea. Pretty submissive but you never know.

Will post pics at the end of the month when it’s all finalized.

Give Jezzy some 'rubbings & remind Sonny-butt he’s a little bit special-bus. :smirk_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Aww!!! Squeal! Another baby! The man and I want to have a baby. I usually only do rescues, but our friend has 2 french bulldogs and the girl is going into heat very soon… Fingers crossed. Those dogs are just too damn cute.

Is it the house you sent me via email? The property is awesome. Really small cabin, but really everything you could need for one person. Are you worried that the lack of permitting will bite you in the ass later? That was my only concern. We’ll phone chat soon, Buddy. Aloha and Big Hugs

Btw… Sonny isnt special bus, hes just kind of a dick. :laughing: He tries to get all ferocious bad ass jungle cat when I’m in the garden. The other day he was swiping at my feet and yelling at me for attention . I told him back off me dude, I need to do my garden inspection and he actually stopped, moved and just walked beside me about 2 feet away around the whole backyard. It was pretty cool.

7 Likes