Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

Alright Mid Saturday update.

So after doing those run down tests on my promix bags, went out a picked up a new bag of there potting mix just to see, well that one even after a couple days of saturation still would show a 5.1pH.

So lesson learned im just writing off their potting soil for my purposes may be alright for deck planters or house plants just doesn’t cut it for me, saying that the HP has been stable and also doesn’t hold onto as much water which suits how ive been growing and autowaters so ill be using this bag up as my last chance at using promix before i jump back to Coco. Price difference Promix HP is 20-40% less expensive than Coco for me, so long as it doesn’t go sour…

So that all being said got pissed off at perpetually chasing pH in this sour Promix potting soil mix i chopped down the majority of the plants only keeping two Lemon Pies that had there tops flopped and two GRxCD, refilled there res with 6.2-6.3ph feed which is more in line to how i would normally feed and if they don’t like it and throw issues there going into the bin as im not gonna chase or baby them.

As for the PRxCD’s there starting to display some colors being on only water this last week, the un-pollinated plant still putting on weight mainly through fox tailing it is looking decent, the other the seeds will be viable if chopped though it will probably get chopped after the other one comes down which may be in this next week.

The Cinderevil in the back is bulking up with seeds and doing decent.

Right side, up potted all the hidden seedlings into bigger pots filled with only Promix HP, and i shock most of the previous mix out of the plus just to get rid of that stuff. Cookie Devils F2’s on the left just as sacrificial testers, and 5 Spotted limes on the right.

Also being that its Seed Saturday, i’ll offer up two packs of the Lemon Pie F1 Fem Autos to a random dice roll of those who respond that there interested int he next 2 hrs from this post.

21 Likes

and it is saturday just got busy in the morning cleaning up my cabs but read ^^^

4 Likes

I’m interested… Now and in the next two hours… :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds like a real busy morning. Everyday I’m looking at my closes to being done plant ready to chop and to replace with a lemon pie already got from you!

2 Likes

That’s interesting info on the pro mix I haven’t checked mine but have seen similar issues.

3 Likes

Those look really nice and bulky.

2 Likes

Very nice update @Mr.Sparkle
Super clean as always.

2 Likes

…and Cinderevil is looking great. I love that name.

4 Likes

Oh you know I’m interested

2 Likes

:popcorn: I know it’s getting close

1 Like

D4 roll came out to @curiouscat and @Donnie ill send you a pm shortly

8 Likes

Heck ya my first @Mr.Sparkle win

6 Likes

You’re a good man for sure my friend. Hopefully some of the winners of your giveaways will pay it forward some day.

2 Likes

And congrats to the winners

3 Likes

i’m sure they will if not i still have plenty to share :wink:

4 Likes

I just hope to do them as well.
Actually couldn’t wait I just went and germed the lemon pie before finishing this message!

3 Likes

I have to ask as I scrapbook. Do you make the cute disk with stamps and a punch or do you buy them?

:seedling: :tulip: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :rose: :rosette: :white_flower: :cherry_blossom: :seedling: Welcome Spring

1 Like

3d Resin printer takes about 6-7mins due to large layer lines, and only about $0.45-$0.60 of material to print ten of them in a go.

I should post up the file though it would be a large one that probably id have to upload elsewhere .

10 Likes

The square ones were cool too .

Here you go

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/mail-seed-spacer

11 Likes