Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

The beans I got from you @cannabliss were HUGE! Especially the Sour-60 auto.

1 Like

yup lol canna seeds come in a variety of sizes colors shapes even kind of those sour 60 are very big beans some of the biggest I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

@cannabliss ,the exact count on those was 224… l thought you just tossed some extra in lol

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle as always it’s a pleasure to come see your grow! I missed the past couple days and wow! That Cinderevil has me drooling now lol I have the ones in 8" pots that I got in one of your Saturday Seed giveaways and I’d like to see them get as pretty as that one!

3 Likes

Wednesday update

Straight water swap out for the cinderevils though they were already on water with the leftovers from this last one going up to 0.7ec at the end and gave them a heavy heavy watering to cycle out the rootzone with fresh water. Their both top heavy now with the back being a bit of a floppy mess just as it had been supported by other plants and now as the weights there and other plants aren’t well nothing much i can do at this point. Saying that the C99 side of it has always been that way with small stems and heavy tops. The front Cinderevil i spotted signs of bud rot on the main top so clipped it off and broke it apart was relatively minor just know for next time hopefully to change some thing’s when a heat wave comes through. Likely these are going 10weeks or a bit more, we will see on the weekend.

The trizzler is working on seeds and needs a res fill likely by tomorrow, also been doing a little seed shucking which ive only done part of the denser GRCD which has been on the disappointing side at only 70 seeds from her so far which looking back on how i pollinated or how much i should say is fair i guess, change up for next time.

And the lady’s sunflowers doing there thing being beefy plants at the moment, i think there just starting to flower as they’re leaf stacking the apex point and by vids it looks to be at that point where it starts working at throwing a flower or two or my best guess, her plants though.

33 Likes

It’s cool to see the cinderevils put on a little butt weight & lean on others

2 Likes

Time passes and I can’t be less amazed when I look at your thread. Inspiration for sure :clap: :clap:

1 Like

In light of the bud rot on 2 different plants have you considered a H2O2 spray-down (or something else, O3, UV, etc…) to kill any spores floating around and arrest the spread?

1 Like

h202 does work and i have even stopped rot on past plants with it, though for where im at and the stage everything is in and how minor its been ive just been letting things run there course. apart from clipping out the odd bad section.

Everything is gonna be getting a wipe down and well… revamp at least for some parts, as my third cabinet is already gone and im just waiting a little before getting started on that as it will tie into the first two…

11 Likes

just got the grcd thank you sir

3 Likes

Saturday update.

Flushed the Cinderevils with plain water though doubt they will fade any by the time i chop, as runoff water before the flushing was 1.6ec starting with plain water they have been on the last week or two. Likely will chop come the week sometime just not gonna dedicate time to it this weekend plus they can go a bit longer.

The Trizzler is making seeds still a small plant though who knows may change on the next grow now that its getting accustom, Haven’t even really given it a smell yet.

Ladys sunflowers are well yeah…

And being Seed Saturday, more Cinderevils up so comment below if interested and ill do a roll later for those that have responded, need to get some stamps too as i have enough for two letters though not the third, so ill grab some this weekend.

30 Likes

Forgot all about seed Saturday wonder how long till everyone notices ? Plants are looking good still hot over your way supposed to be 39 again today here .

6 Likes

Ooh very nice. I would be interested indeed. You got some chunky nugs growing up in there for sure!

3 Likes

lol me tooo I keep hearing great things about these evil girls sign me up I love the sunflowers btw I have horrible luck with them every year maybe I need to try a few in the tent hmmm

3 Likes

Lovely! :heart: and thanks for the chance to grow our own beauties!

2 Likes

Oh the cinderevil definitely always interested in them,

Thanks for the opportunity :pray::green_heart:

3 Likes

The cool packaging you make should patent it sell it to seed company’s .

3 Likes

Nah its been relatively cool in comparison since our heatwave has been mid 20’s for the last bit and grey the last couple of days though beats the heat, stay cool and well hydrated

6 Likes

First thing I would like to thank you for these:

They arrived yesterday but waited to post here.
I would still be interested in those :sparkles:Cinderevile babies please.

15 Likes

shhhhh seeds not to be named, should not be named lol

5 Likes