Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

mind you will have some of those to offer up shortly have one more plant to go through

5 Likes

good luck to all the dibbers.

lol

3 Likes

Oh yeah!

Is it weird that every time I see this thread pop up I say ā€œohhh a Misser Sparkewā€ like Akira does on the show out loud?

2 Likes

dips pleaseā€¦

1 Like

Those sound really nice, Iā€™m interested for sure!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how the hell I missed your thread this whole time @Mr.Sparkle but Iā€™m looking forward to starting at the top and going through your grow.

6 Likes

Prepare for some growroom envy!

2 Likes

Very interested too ! How long have the cinderevils been going ? I would love to try them !

2 Likes

Plants are looking chonky there @Mr.Sparkle ! What kind of Helianthus are those your ladyā€™s got going? Iā€™d guess Maximilian, but itā€™s tough to tell from just leaves. :wink:

Iā€™ve got a forest of sunflowers surround my veggie patch. Theyā€™re like 12 ft tall trying to compete with our elderberry. Thanks for spreading the sunflower seed birds. :grin:

12 Likes

Hopefully the Trizzlers turn out to be something woth keeping around for ya!!

Always awesome to see @Mr.Sparkle ! Also, it gives me an idea of what Iā€™m in for with them Cinderevil beans you sent to me awhile back lol
Good luck to all who try for em!

2 Likes

How big do these mini sunflowers actually get? @Mr.Sparkle

1 Like

mine will be coming up to 10 weeks mind next week

@Rhino_buddy no idea though i do believe they are a dwarf variety from her boss that gave here and all her co workers them.

@CADMAN no idea thought they are starting to flower and by vids maybe another 50% from where they areā€¦ or more.

And roll time day has been busy.

7 Likes

Rolls landed on @bassman5420 , @SweetLeaf , and lucky duck @G-paS again

*lazy again so partial cut and paste

Those named send me a Privnote link Via a Private message here on OG with an shipping addy ### Do Not post it as a response on this thread as then anyone can see it ### for those who havenā€™t used privnote after you create a note it will generate a random link that you can just copy and paste to your PM to me, and it gets destroyed after being read once.

https://privnote.com/

13 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thank you @Mr.Sparkle for sending out some wonderful seeds. I love your setups too, pushing the limits of whatā€™s possible :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow that is great! Looks like I have some big shoes to fill judging by the size of those nugs lol!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Thanks @Mr.Sparkle for the opportunity :heart:

1 Like

Wow! Thank You @Mr.Sparkle
:green_heart::seedling:

6 Likes

Congrats you guys. Youā€™ll love those cinderevils!

Iā€™m interested in those dwarf sunflowers @Mr.Sparkle ! Let me know if you find out any other info about em. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah she doesnā€™t know, though if they get to seeds stage ā€¦ :wink: Definitely keeping some

6 Likes