Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021

That’s a big pile of seeds! Happy for you that the 2ed plant better met you expectations!

Hopefully upcoming “Mr.Sparkle’s Sparkalicious Saturday Seed Spectaculars” will alternate between these GRCDs, and the Cinderevil! I just cashed out my pack of CinderEvil winnings, and I really hope to win another pack of them!!! But obviously I also want to give the GhostRoseCookieDevils a go too!
Seed, meet Dirt… :seedling:

Your flavors are :fire: :fire: :fire:!!!

Good Work As Always,
Dirtron

4 Likes

yeah indeed rocking it as usual hate shucking seeds but love making them this place does that to you thats a decent haul and beautiful seeds looking forward to my first seed haul really hoping this sts works

7 Likes

It took an hour but I am caught on again, Glad to see the train has not stopped for a second and you are even sharing with the better half! All the best with the new beans ambitions, I will certainly be sending a few coffees. Super inspiring stuff as always sir, thank you.

1 Like

Been in trim jail this morning and havent even had breakfast yet, and have the bigger Cinderevil still left to do which i was gonna grab bud shots of which will have to wait till later tonight.

So smaller one weighs in at 274g wet with 5g already dried that i chopped out earlier, and pulled out just under 25 easy to grab seeds, likely about half that or more still in the buds though im not concerned about hunting for them. Them being early pollinated Cinderevil x PRCD when i had the PRCD pollen donor ripening alongside the young cinderevils which some of the early nodal calyxs got pollinated.

32 Likes

Trim jail is always such a good problem to have. Digging the purples some of it has!

1 Like

Looks like your very dedicated to skip breakfast you should stop & eat soon or your body will run outta gas . Nice pic !

Long day… finished up trimming the other cinderevil, this one coming in at 312g wet, and actually got around to it tonight with it fallen over taking two of the Trizzler branches with it only flopped though, all cause i turned the water off to the Cinderevils last night, and this one got light enough in the pot it toppled.

I’ll go through and post some bud shots tomorrow.

33 Likes

Look at that beautiful bud and seeds. Looking yummy.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Another nice hall. Is it going to be turned into rosin??

Do enjoy

Cheers Johnny

1 Like

Beautiful color great yield and even the gift the seeds

:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Bud for now, though likely resin/rosin in the end.

5 Likes

Well the bud shots are what they are seeings how the plant is chopped.

And the one plant left being the Trizzler, separated out the branches now that it has room, the front bottom two were branches flopped over from the last cinderevil falling over, haven’t tapes them up yet as can make them upright again, just late enough in flower its doubtful they will be able to do it themselves without some help.

34 Likes

Nice haul off the Cinderevil’s, I don’t think I can wait till September to start them…might just end up popping them after my vacation in August :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Nice pics , good lookin buds

1 Like

Also waiting till mid Aug for doing anything, though I’ll be making a new third cab

5 Likes

You gonna give yourself a bit more height, or you making a replica of the other 2?

… well more height 10" more, only thing is was gonna relocate the filter into the top of that… which is like 10", still may make a filter box or add on to get the added height i wanted, also will be slightly wider too.

6 Likes

Every little bit of room helps

4 Likes

Nice harvest! Love the purple buds. Looks so tasty I wanna smoke it through my screen.
Just taking a stick fingered break from trimming myself. How thoroughly do you manicure wet? Looks like that has all been bucked off the stems already. And do cure for flower, or process/extract?

2 Likes

I clip out fan leafs at the base and clip off sugar leaf tips that protrude from the main bud more on the loose trim side than say tight and flush just cause as to me if it has good trichome coverage on it there is no need to cut it off when im just trimming for myself like always. Also i do buck them down as no need for big buds in jars and just makes drying and curing easier and more even, less chance of mold too.

And likely most all of this will become resin at some point, flower for now, then i’ll likely just make dry hash/kief from it and then further extract it later when im looking at reclaiming some glass jars

5 Likes