Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2022 Fall/Winter

Time to start the second part for 2022

Standard Rundown.

Grow setup :
3 Stealth Cabinets: All cabinets are about 0.29sqm/3.1sqft a piece at 70cm/27.5" from floor to lights and only 2 will be shown till the cabinet that has as TS1000 in it runs a cycle or two.

Mr.Sparkle Growing with MarsHydro : 2022

Lights:
Bridgelux 4000k F90’s in a 560mm length, 6 strips int he lower cabs and 8 in the upper
Lowers run soem old Meanwell XLG-100 drivers which on current setup max around 96w from the wall the upper runs a xlg-150 thus the couple extra strips for when running photos.

Ventilation:
All cabs are connected to a AC Infinity T6 for exhaust pulling through a 6" carbon filter the bottom two cabs exhaust through the upper third cab.
All spaces have typically 92mm PC fans for circulation.

Control:
110v Sinotimers cheap, effective, and basic.
Watering timers and setup

Pot sizes:
Small rounds : 400ish ml
Big rounds : 900ish ml

Media: Bagged and recycled coco, which is whatever the local hydro shop carries at an given time and i reuse my coco.

Plant type:
95+% Autos and typically fems with regs and photos popping in when i feel like it

Nutrients:
Running PlantProd’s MJ nutrients at the moment till they run out.

Added links:
Growing with Mr.Sparkle in 2022 : Spring/Summer
Growing with Mr.Sparkle : Trials & Progression 2020
Overgrow Auto Chronicles Chapter 1
Growing With Mr.Sparkle : 2021
How to Flop
Cheap LED Strips : A Viable Alternative
Collidal Silver DIY

50 Likes

To get it started Day 0 on a bunch of Reg Autos which should all be up today most likely.

45 Likes

Woooo, new episodes of my favorite show on OG. Watching and learning.

:dove:

8 Likes

I’m here too and got me a front row seat this time. Good stuff here :+1:

5 Likes

Awww yeah!!! Moar learning to be had!

5 Likes

Made it over! Set to watching!
:chair: :popcorn: :eyeglasses:

:robot:

6 Likes

Parking over in the corner…

I never miss Mr. Sparkle’s grows… :+1: :smile:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

I’m setting in for the show bro.
:wink:

6 Likes

Yeah another @Mr.Sparkle thread to follow and learn from.

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Cola here all correct and present sir. On to the good stuff :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle oooohhhh coco… I’ve got marshmallows :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in that far right corner opposite you!! Wouldn’t miss this FREE SEMINAR for anything!! Continued success @Mr.Sparkle, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Day 2

All are up except the one i tried to transplant, it ran into issues and was removed.

Currently they are just bottom wicking as far as watering goes just a 1cm or less inn each tray.

26 Likes

Sweet man tagged :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

The start of another epic, short, fatty, colorful, danky dank grow!

:eyeglasses:
:robot:

4 Likes

How many of those do you plan to murder?

4 Likes

Mmmm about 50% and 100% in the end they are reg autos so I expect some to be males which if a couple interest me I’ll use otherwise “off with their heads”.

6 Likes

Day 5 on these

Also thinking of re potting the small patio seedling, there are random seeds ive found on the patio that get lost or ejected when seed sorting and i don’t know where they came from so they just get put into that pot.

24 Likes

Day 7

The little one and there was a second seedling hiding in the picture above got transplanted thus the extra pots.

24 Likes

Day 9.

The one plant now front left was looking pretty rough and kinda looking like over fert and maybe some root damage, so top watered with straight water and run off was abit high so just top watered everything with about 500ml of water each and discarding the run off which brought there run off down to that 1.3-1.4ec range the majority of the plants look like they appreciated it.

Also turned up the light to full aka 97w on this driver with this strip combo.

30 Likes