GTR Preservation & More Crosses

Plants are looking very good, that RB26 looks nice as well. I know as soon as my Goji Ghash run is done I will be popping those GTR seeds you sent me.

3 Likes

That strain looks amazing, very interesting lineage. I’m excited to see some pics if you end up sharing any!

2 Likes

Be more than happy to do that for you. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like you successfully completed your seed run! Congratulations :tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations on completing an awesome seed run! I’ll be excited to see updates when people start growing them out! :fire::+1::beers:

5 Likes

really cool to see. looks like everything came together on this.
ill grow some if you ever wanted to send any

1 Like

I’m more than happy to share!

3 Likes

Are you looking for anything yourself?

1 Like

I’ve been on the hunt for some good Master Kush and BOG, or other Overgrow community projects :slight_smile:. I’m just trying to fill my vault up!

6 Likes

Gonna revive this to throw these here…

RB26 #7 around day like 30… A lil slower growing but I like the shorter compact structure. It might actually be able to hold itself up unlike the Rainbow Belts mom.

7 Likes

I know I have 4 GTR`s in my tent that are looking rather good. Just made the flip to flowering a week ago, waiting to see what I get.

6 Likes

Here is GTR day 57. Temps have been high 50s to low 70s which brought out a lot more purple.

Here is 2 GTRs, 2 RB26s (day 52 the other like 14ish)

13 Likes

brilliant idea!

3 Likes

Is your gtrs the same as darks, or the f2s of darks? They ar looking mighty nice love the purple.

2 Likes

He is the person I got the GTRs from in the first place. :+1:
The GTRs I made were F3s from his F2s.

8 Likes

This is a from the original pack, not the mom I used tho. I am tempted to hit this one with an F2 or F3 male since this looks a lot more like the GTRs Leo posts about. This is the 3rd run of this plant and first time the purple came out. I do have some pollen left from the F1 male, so I may use that since I want to BX the RB26 keeper to the GTR soon anyways.

7 Likes

Nice bro! These look so good!

3 Likes

Ahhhhahaha I see man it hard to keep up with all things being passed around here. Ok now I remember. I think this gtr is a nice line both you and dark found some nice looking plants. I’m getting ready to grow some seeds soon. Just have so many choices to choose from.

3 Likes

Throwing in some pictures of what I decided is the keeper out of RB26s so far. Going to BX this back to the GTR dad as long as my pollen is still viable. I think this is day 64 and taking I am taking it to day 70. It has identical structure to the Rainbow Belts both the buds and the plant as a whole, but this one has more of a stank on the nose and candy on the back end, has had no intersex issues, no light damage, handles heavy feedings.

15 Likes

Looking great :relieved:

4 Likes