Guava Hashplant x C99

…and his Neil Young thumbnail :ok_hand:

On The Beach is one of my favourites, apparently he didn’t like it back when he made it, so it didn’t come out til early 21st cent. Recorded around the time of Tonight’s the Night :slight_smile:

Tx

4 Likes

Oh, and good luck @beacher

Here’s hoping for 100% germination and more females than you need!

I’ll be popping some of mine in a few weeks, thinking five each of GHP x C99 & DocHoliday x C99.

I’d be happy with four girls out of ten beans, but can facilitate a couple more if I get lucky and can’t bring myself to get rid :innocent:

Tx

4 Likes

Yep, tonights the night, on the beach and time fades away are referred to as his ‘ditch trilogy’, he kinda went off the rails there and it was really good lol

@Gaz29, nice billing there, enjoy the show!

4 Likes

It’s all good I dont understand a ton about breeding. These plants are going to be awesome like you said either way. It’s a blessing to have them for real. I appreciate it so much.

I’m going to have to run them all separately because I cherish these that people send me and I’m going to make seeds from those seeds. I really do want to figure out how to make a large genetic Bank without the seeds going bad on me so if someone needs something I can rifle through and get it to them. This is all for medication for me and for making seed like I said for my mother as well.

I’ll get some CBD for her soon. Thank you for helping me out they’ll be categorized and labeled properly as well as the run will be documented. Once again thank you so much if mine turn out half good as yours I’m in business. Truly gifted person
-J

4 Likes

Wow, finally caught up,I’m a super slow reader,what an exciting read tho! Those genetics sound amazing ! And well selected! Beautiful! I can’t wait to see how these grow out for everyone! With smoke reports,you’ve got other stuff I’m interested in seeing how they turn out as well,re.ghp1(with the preferred buzz, possible to find a heavier producer,with the same or better high?)or even just the ability to find that buzz within that cross)may have been fun to cube that back to the ghp1(?) Idk sounds like a whole world of fun to me, but I really don’t get out much,kinda prefer it that way (bit of a social phobia),And I haven’t even got into the CCK x to the C99 pollen,or well yeah,I spent most of the time in awe, speechless! Amazing work brother so glad you stuck it out here! That’s pretty f’n solid on your behalf! very grateful! Peace and love brother!

8 Likes

Such a good vibe my growmies. Firday and I’m in a nice zone, catching up to all the nice things you guys have to say. You have no clue how exciting it is to hear that several of you are popping the seeds! You guys are telling me thank you and I’m over here like “no THANK YOU!”

I’m not very well versed in the neil young but I love this one. Here ya go enjoy! Light up your herbs and puff with me to this one.

14 Likes

Thanks for the madd love! You blew up it with likes my friend. I definitely noticed.

Unfortunately I can’t do any cubing or backcrossing really as I don’t have those cuts anymore. One of the biggest regrets in my life lmao! but new things were born out of doing that such as making this seeds which is a nice lil kick in the but to keep moving forward.

I do have a few beans left from the original Bodhi Guava Hashplant though, I could potentially do some sort of remix or v2 or v3 however you want to call it.

9 Likes

I’ll be popping 10 of yours this week, excited to find a nice mother. :v:

4 Likes

:sunglasses: Right on Mongo!

Oh yeah I mean to say for anyone who hasn’t seen my journal and is planning to pop the Doc Holiday x C99 prepare for some stretch. I vegged mine to just over a foot and they are 44-48" midway through flower. Not a good strain for severe height restrictions but they are looking very nice and very c99 dominant

11 Likes

Holy crap, thanks for the heads up, not started those yet 2 of the C99xGHP are about 8 inches ATM I thought they looked a bit stretchy as well. So topped both of them at 6 nodes. They just went into 2 liter pots, and I was going to tie and bend them next week.

6 Likes

5 of 6 popped. Other one was trapped in super hard shell. 4 of 5 are off to nice starts. Getting excited

7 Likes

Hey brother @paintedfire420. How do you deal with the heat from the “bat wing” reflectors?

4 Likes

They never seemed to pose a heat problem as long as I kept them about 18" away. My extraction fan runs 24/7 so it constantly cycles the air in and out of the tent.

4 Likes

So those are the seeds i popped for the solo cup challenge. So I’m for some trouble?

3 Likes

You showed such good plants at the start ( i didn’t even know what the Guava HP was lol.) but the #2 cross you showed was fire :fire: looking and i was even more pleased when i read up on the G.HP ,i was well pleased with its description and appearance etc/ so im really happy to have some…!
I’ll be wetting some soon :+1:, many thanks …
Happy growing/smoking bro …
Gaz

9 Likes

8 of 9 sprouted for me within about 3 days (direct sow into coco). 1 stalled out for whatever reason, leaving me with 7 healthy, happy looking seedlings!

5 Likes

@oleskool830. Not trying to thread jack. But I have 2 small fans one high/low pointed facing. Keeps it cool enough. Using an aluminum level as a heat sink. Inline 4" ipower exhausting outside. Window a/c unit. 600w hid/bestva 2000w led. Surprised myself kinda. 300 bucks in lights from last year. :call_me_hand:

Can’t wait to run @paintedfire420 crosses. They’re gonna be so sweet. Thank you for those me bredren! Be safe.
-J

8 Likes

I’ve got mine in cool tubes. Cuts down on light to plants. Then tube gets dirty, cuts out more light to plants. In the spring I’m gonna try “tubeless” and go au natural.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Doc Holiday x C99 took a bit of a beating. I’m just not in killinit mode anymore. They had some kind of buildup in the medium and runoff EC was coming out hella high. To the highest reading on my truncheon meter. 3 ec or something :scream: It has been corrected and is now coming out same as what goes in.

I mean… Stress test bro’s I purposefully overfed her to see if she would freak out. :joy:

Either way I’m impressed that she hasn’t freaked out at all, just some nute burn. So that’s kinda cool to know that she can handle a high EC. And no balls at the lowers. :pray: That C99 is sexually solid.

13 Likes

The 2 C99XGHP are doing well and after topping them the stems have thickened right up, One is a bit shorter that the other so I may have higher combinations of each pheno in both. They will go into 10 gal pots on Sunday for 4 more weeks vegging, I will be training them so hopefully they will stretch sideways as well as up when in flower.

5 Likes