Guava Hashplant x C99

Woo 10 gallon pots those things are going to be beast! :muscle:

4 Likes

I see you made it to Capā€™s spot!!

3 Likes

I second the thank youā€¦I am waiting for a bit to flash them upā€¦I have a lot on my plate right nowā€¦And was keeping these for a rainy day. I also forgot to say thank you from the two old galsā€¦They said for me to say your are a ā€œDarling Angelā€ haha.I will be helping them with one of their tents soon, she is waiting on her bedroom to get cleaned out from her daughter haha. The second lady, said she will take a picture when she finished growing themā€¦They are such stoners for old ladyā€™sā€¦Could probably smoke me under the table.

K.

6 Likes

Hey @Kobracom420 Can I get their number? Sounds like some babes Iā€™d like to chill with! Lol

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Ha! Too funny ā€¦

Sadly,

One of them is actually married to a good guy, he does not even burn thoughā€¦Has the odd drink. So she could probably use a smoking partnerā€¦And the second lady has a husband as well, with a husband that puffs a small amount.

But if you ever come to town, I am sure they would still be down to burn oneā€¦They are potheads after allā€¦Haha.

K.

4 Likes

Iā€™m down my man! Thanks for the potential ā€œhook upā€

4 Likes

Hey sir. Did you get you hand on PFā€™s cross. Iā€™m sure I have a few rolling around. Let me know buddy. Later.
J

2 Likes

:laughing: I love it.

Hey if these seeds could bring some elders together for some love that would be an amazing thing. :slight_smile: :heart:

4 Likes

bad ass beautiful work from a bad ass beautiful soulā€¦been looking for someone like youā€¦Jerry Garcia Band comes to mindā€¦

"Working and waiting in the hot sun
With all the rich saints, and the fallen ones
Working and waiting for the night to come
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a miracle

Somewhere out there is a land thatā€™s cool
Where peace and balance are the rule
Working for the future like some kind of mystic jewel
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a miracle

You rub the palm of your hand on the grimy pane
In the hopes that you can see (when youā€™re waiting)
Stand up tall, pretend youā€™re strong
In the hopes that you can be (when youā€™re waiting)
Like the oneā€™s that cry, like the ones that die
Trying to set the angel in us free
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a
And the waiting for a miracleā€¦"
ā€“ā€˜Waiting For A Miracleā€™. Written by Bruce Cockburn; Played brilliantly by the Jerry Garcia Band

I am an old friend of JJā€™s and PBudā€™sā€¦the Guava and the Cindy are indeed descended from the chem lineā€”the smell/taste that changed the world came from a single cutting called HP-13. JJ did a one-time breed back awhile ago to his most stable and prominent phenotypic expression of that smell/taste of an archangel on earthā€¦lovingly, patiently, expertly and straight up fucking miraculously produced what is as close to a F1 of the HP13 as a cutting-only strain can have. A sexually stable miracle for a strain that was born of forced hermaphroditingā€¦I waited as long as I could to germinate, about a year. I have been keeping the seven that sproutedā€“unsexed. I have been waiting to find someone who would take the males-- and the females. There is no way I will let this genotype die.

Youā€™re the one Iā€™ve been looking forā€¦

If you are interested, I deeply hope that you will let me give you some medical marijuana cuttings, a few from each of the seven. Sex. Select if you mustā€¦but KEEP MOTHERS AND FATHERSā€“AND/OR FIND PEOPLE WHO CAN ALSO KEEP THEM. And then keep doing what you doā€¦

I understand you donā€™t know me, and that many may be doubtful of what I sayā€¦if you donā€™t wish to take me up on this offer, itā€™s okā€¦Iā€™ll just keep waiting on a miracle.

7 Likes

iā€™ll keep waiting. not killing males from this genome.

8 Likes

Very fascinating piece of canna history there. I have never heard that the chem line descended from HP-13 before. I try to keep up with the lore and history as best I can and itā€™s not easy to follow especially the chem lines but I love to learn about this kind of stuff.

Thatā€™s too kind of you to think of me in that way lazylightning but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m the right person for the job for more than one reason but particularly because thereā€™s a border between us.

4 Likes

thirteen immaculately conceived seeds in a bag of weed bought on a dead lot is an easier tale to tellā€¦

i understand your decision. youā€™re doing wonderful things and iā€™m just so grateful to see it. so many people here are blowing me away with who they are.

just to tuck in your back pocket: i used to live in BC and still go back to vancouver island every so often to visit your beautiful wonderful country.

:seedling:

4 Likes

just so you know who you are, you are exactly the right person. just know that about yourself.

:pray:

Vancouver Island is a magical place no doubt. The peopleā€¦ the waterā€¦ the nature. I have spent a couple summers there and it was very sad to leave both times haha

3 Likes

it is extraordinaryā€¦i lived in tofino for a few years. it utterly transformed me.

mainland (vancouver and areas like richmond) before that

1 Like

Come on down to the ghetto. Weā€™ll fix all that. :sweat_smile: :wave:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Hello friends! I recently finished flowering out the Doc Holiday x C99 that I gave out along with the Guava Hashplant x C99 to everyone (I think?). Hit me up if I missed you with these. So far the results are pretty good but I need to run them again. Lots of big beautiful aromatic frosty flowers from these seeds but also there is potential for budrot. Smells of straight up pink bubblegum to grape and puke and burnt rubber from the 3 I grew. Lots of stretch too! They went from just over a foot to 44"-48". Iā€™ll be doing a proper write up and thread on her in the future but I just wanted to give a lil update for those that havenā€™t seen. Cheers!

So hereā€™s the good.

and hereā€™s the bad part. Take precaution with stretch and environment if you chose to grow these. They are prone to budrot. If thatā€™s a common concern for you and your environment I would not recommend growing the Doc Holiday x C99. Give em away to someone else or feed em to the birds.

22 Likes

Looks delicious! Sorry to hear about the Docā€™s ā€œconditionā€. Do you suffer from high humidity? THX!

5 Likes

Humidity was under 50% the whole time but my temps were pretty high. Iā€™m not sure how much of a factor temperature plays.

I also did something stupid which Iā€™m wondering may have contributed. I moved a bigass plant in a 15 gallon pot into the other half of the tent just prior to the budrot. Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ thatā€™s a lot of water and humidity coming from that pot. 15 gallons of saturated coco. Prob wasnā€™t the smartest idea. It may have been a factor or maybe it wasnā€™t Iā€™m not sure.

Iā€™m going to run her again and top multiple times in hopes for smaller buds and see what happens.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking too. Multiple toppings. My temps are high as well but RH is under 50%. Weā€™ll see. Iā€™ll definitely run them. THANKSā€¦

6 Likes