Guava Hashplant x C99

You can get some great deals on Greenpoint seeds from their reverse auctions. I find going on after midnight you can get them for as low as $18 USD a pack some times. I’ve gotten Chem Copper for 30ish usd, Crackleberry, and a whole bunch of others for cheap too. Just watch out if using a credit card since their CC processor will most likely sell your card info. Like they did to me and many others that used their Credit cards on the GPS site.

5 Likes

Thanks for that warning. Time for pre paid cards, wonder if they would work?

3 Likes

Was that a long time ago or more recently? Thankfully that has never happened to me when ordering from GP.

2 Likes

10 Likes

woohoo! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

4 correct? 20 characters

2 Likes

correctomundo! 20202020

3 Likes

It was a year ago but they refused to remove the Credit Card payment option after it was brought to their attention by myself and others. Their webmaster said on RIU that anyone using credit cards for online purchases are idiots, he also admittedly said the problem was their payment processor but they refused to switch to another. So I haven’t bought a single pack from them after that and will never again. Not that I need more seeds but still I still need to buy more lol

They also had issues with selling fake S1 seeds they bought from copycatz. Which they took care of the people that bought them but still bad business reselling seeds you didn’t test first.

7 Likes

Good lookin out. I definitely won’t be ordering from there again.

OMG was that the wedding cake S1 or TK S1? I seem to recall reading that on RIU. I guess I had looked past Gu with rose colored glasses at one point but that kind of fuckery is no bueno. :thumbsdown:

I can’t remember where I seen it recently but copycat is bigdansgreenthumb from youtube apparently.

3 Likes

Glad I never had the money to pull the trigger on any of those packs. It’s a shame though. Several of their auction strains look and sound pretty cool. Shitty business practices in this industry are not worth it though.

3 Likes

I got mines today. I dont have a picture to upload but they look the same as above!!! I was given the Guava HP x c99 as well as the DOC Holiday x c99. Thank you soooo much!!! Overgrow is the real deal!!! https://overgrow.com/user_avatar/overgrow.com/paintedfire420/25/111345_1.png thank you!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for letting me know they arrived safe and sound. Happy growing!

1 Like

That’s b’s. I’m glad you said something. I think I have a good bit of genes from y’all I should be good buy at some point I was looking at their wedding cake s1. Cake strains were my night smoke.

I’d hate to run a whole tent to realize you been got. I think I’ll stick with paying people back here. I’m betting certain people would have legit genes. I’d rather donate to someone’s garden for all the help I’ve got.

I’m glad everything’s back up and I can’t wait to be able to really pay for the services to use the new site and continued this great legacy. Y’all set the bar high on ethics and I have lots to learn. Breeders put lots of time into growing. If the ok (trading) for med use that’s awesome. If not I really wouldn’t wanna rip anyone.

It’s nice to know that there are places to get what you pay for. When my time comes back I wouldn’t wanna buy renamed bag seed (would love a OG seed shop). I imagine thats another legal issue in itself tho.

Karma is a bitch. You never know who’s on here looking for dummies to hustle. Onward with @paintedfire420 studios! Love y’all. Be safe. I know where to get the good.

6 Likes

Just wanted to say hey! Welcome! Not sure how I missed so much! But looks absolutely outstanding! quality craftsmanship meets quality genetics!
Peace and love yeah! Over grow on!

5 Likes

Hey @Ftlob thanks for the kind words. :pray:

And thank you for blowing up the thread with likes… for like a week. I didn’t not notice! haha :smiley: Cheers

12 Likes

In the words of Neil Young, “Tonight’s the niiiiight”. Finally time to plant these bad boys (girls lol). Gonna start 9, 5 of the #2 cross and 4 of the #1. Just went back through this thread and now I’m even more excited.

Thanks again for the beans, I’ll update their progress in my grow diary!

9 Likes

Dunked 6 of the #2s tonight as well

7 Likes

Well then I guess it’s on now!

I just spent like an hour carefully preparing everything. Moistening medium, labelling the pots etc. I’m very meticulous, almost ritualistic about starting seeds. Brought them up to my little box and gingerly set them in, then dropped the last one and totally dumped it lol. WTF.

No big deal, I had a spare. I’m sure that one would’ve been a dud anyways :pensive:

7 Likes

My pleasure brother! Beautiful work! You can find me back there trying to pick up as much as possible! Hoping I can develop some good habits
Peace and love yeah!

7 Likes

Hey @beacher mate , I’m going to London on the 12th July to see both Neil Young :arrow_up: and Bob Dylan ( & others.) at Hyde Park, though they must be a fair age now ( lol.) - it was a gift from my sister from last Xmas…
We’re ( my Mrs & i.) staying in hotel overnight and then back home to Scotland ( will get a train, plane :airplane: is quicker but we wanna take some smoke with me …):partying_face::star_struck:

Anyway i just saw your Neil Young quote …:+1:
Happy growing folks.
Gaz

9 Likes