Guava Hashplant x C99

I got a couple Guava Hashplant 1 x C99 about a week into flower myself. So far they are displaying like their mom, slow and squat.

The 2 in the front.

20 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

Hey man Iā€™ve been following along and your flower look too notch! Iā€™d love to grow your gear. Pm sent.

5 Likes

Nice, glad to see youā€™re running her again!

A couple of my clones have showed sexā€¦ theyā€™re sure taking their time. Should be culling in the next few days. Will be harvesting my current round this Wednesday so the timing will be perfect to pop these right in there.

4 Likes

I hereby present to @paintedfire420 the oleskool Wonder Warthog award. This oneā€™s for members that we need more of! An OG Championā€¦

3D !!! Youā€™ll need your glasses.

18 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830 :grin: much love

To all my bros and sisā€™ out there growing these please donā€™t forget to tag me so I can try to follow along! My notifications are broken but it seems like when people @ me it works every time.

ā€¦writeup of the Doc Holiday x C99 I sent out to everyone with these coming soonā€¦ what I can say right now is that I think I like the Doc Holiday x C99 even more than Guava Hashplant x C99!

10 Likes

Next up is my C99 run which will include those and some more you sent me. All love bro! My favorite strain.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Also I have gotta say. You guys are all so awesome. Iā€™ve made so many awesome new friends from giving these seeds out. Between here, IG and a couple other communities I have reached almost 100 people in several different countries! I am officially out of Guava Hashplant x C99 seeds. Wow I could have never imagined to give them all away. Iā€™m honored how many people are growing them already. If you find something you like reveg it, clone it, breed it or something because they are gone for goodā€¦

Thank you to everyone who took interest. :heart_eyes: :clap: :raised_hands: :open_hands: :pray: :tada: :tada: :heart:

ā€¦ Mission accomplished. :slight_smile: Thanks @bodhi for the inspiration! Youā€™re a true role model in this community.

20 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Thatā€™s what this community is all about.

5 Likes

Brings a tear to my eyeā€¦Spectacular work. RESPECT @paintedfire420. Thank you.

5 Likes

Doc holiday is what i grew for the 16 oz challenge! Itā€™s hanging too dry now. Iā€™ll let you know how it smokes in a few days.

6 Likes

Ya great work. Once I get through with some pollen chucking I want to do Iā€™m gonna pop some seeds of that :fire: u sent me.
:fist:

6 Likes

Awesome what kind of smells did you get from her? Iā€™ll go have a peek. :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh shit, u had some of Bohdiā€™s gear u were giving away? |damn, missed that one too. ugh.lol

6 Likes

Im not sure on the smells. I canā€™t tell what they are.

2 Likes

Here is your C99XGHP, @ 3 weeks really 2 as the flower room lights were on 24/7 for the second week, I think it nearly put it into re veg lol, damn squirrels messing with my timer lol. She is over 3 Ft tall atm and gaining 1-2 inches a day :sweat:

15 Likes

Beautiful @Shadey. GDamn squirrels! Rats with fuzzy tails! I had a light leak that threw a tent in to reveg. Itā€™s a lot harder to ā€œget them backā€ to normal flowering than I expected. Good Growinā€™ broā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Not straight up Bodhi gear but seeds that were bred from an amazing mother found in a Bodhi Seeds pack. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sheā€™s looking pretty awesome for the light schedule mishap!

Damn squirrels! LOL

Is it complex and difficult to describe or blando terpless? :laughing:

5 Likes

Itā€™s not bland, i just canā€™t place the smells. It smells like weed lol

5 Likes

Damn Iā€™m jealous! I canā€™t wait to pop my Paintedfire Genetics theyā€™re up next with pineapple sherbert.

5 Likes