Guava Hashplant x C99

@paintedfire420 Thank you. Got my pack going to run these this winter for my indoor run. I plan in starting a grow journal. Thanks again bro.

5 Likes

so i ended up with about 1.3 oz of the doc holiday from growing in the 16 oz cups. itā€™s gone already! my friends loved it and we smoked it all in less than two weeks lol. iā€™m starting a mother plant now to keep it going for a while.

9 Likes

Right on bro I think youā€™re the first person to harvest one of my seeds aside from myself! Iā€™m glad you like it and want to grow more. :pray: :thumbsup: :raised_hands:

I still have quite a few left if you need some more :smiley:

10 Likes

My pleasure 2020202020 characters

1 Like

I forgot to post in here. Iā€™ve got a couple Guava Hashplant 1 x C99 going in my hps tent right now. Iā€™m about 1/3 of the way through flower.

shit pic but the 2 shorter ladies in the front are G99.

Iā€™ll make a point to get better shots as they further develop.

17 Likes

Might be smaller but they still look like monsters bro :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

How long do they usually take to finish? Looking like 9 weeks for me

5 Likes

:ear: Smoke report?! Or are you still :couch: high? :laughing:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It was a strong head high to start. Then moved into a very nice body stone. Very relaxed. Had a friend say it smelled like blueberries. :thinking: i didnā€™t get that though.

7 Likes

I took the GuavaHP 2 x C99 at 9 weeks I am expecting the same for this one. I have a friend whoā€™s on day 66 with it heā€™s going to chop at 70 but he likes to shoot for more amber than I do.

Awesome yeah I got lots of sweet fruity smells from one of mine. I found it had a nice balance too, definitely more stoney than the G99.

9 Likes

Waooow this is strain made by King grower :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart: Lovely to look at

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m late to the party and I havenā€™t posted on OG in awhile, but add me to the list of caretakers of this fine species. Thanks again, P! They certainly look like the generous giving type (my favorite kind :smile: ) and a few of you dudes got some nice looking ones going here in the thread. Iā€™m hoping to have some going sometime during winter. I got to squeeze them into my plans. You knowā€¦ lots of projects/goals/visions and so many beans, so little timeā€¦ I will definitely post up some glamour shots here once I get them going! :raised_hands: They look great and grats to all that received some!!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks for stopping by the thread Sportfarmer. :slight_smile: No worries bro better late than never haha.

I know how it goes. So many beans and so little space! :smile: No rush my friend, in time. I know youā€™ll kill it. I look forward to seeing the glamor shots! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Glamor shots

9 Likes

Theyā€™ll be like thisā€¦ but without the snake. Just picture a huge nugget instead. :joy:

http://www.steadfastliving.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/488/2016/06/glamour-shots.jpg

9 Likes

Beautiful work, Iā€™d love to grow some of that goodness.

2 Likes

Sorry Chainmaker Iā€™m all out of the Guava Hashplant x C99 but I still have plenty of Doc Holiday x C99 to share. Send me your info in a DM and iā€™ll get those out to you after the weekend if youā€™re interested.

Check post 217 in this thread for a peek.

7 Likes

I just want to say a big thank you again to everyone who is growing these seeds. Iā€™m amazed at how many people actually popped them and are growing them. Much love to yā€™all. It means a lot to me that you are willing to take a chance on these.

Iā€™m hoping to have lots more fun stuff to share next year. My Dynasty Caramel Candy Kush is definitely worthy of being pollinated and so is the Doc Holiday x C99 and Guava Hashplant x C99. I think thereā€™s even potential in the Doc Holiday x C99 for some nice males. Iā€™m planning on popping some nice shit to look for moms and once I have 4-6 they will get dusted so stay tuned! :v:

21 Likes

Nah man thank you. You had to weed through the so-so phenos to find the extraordinary. You put the work in and you gave it away. Thatā€™s pretty cool.

8 Likes

Your C99XGHP at 6 weeks now.

15 Likes