Guava Hashplant x C99

Just finished packing up the next batch to go out and got one extra ready to go. All it needs is a destination. :airplane:

10 Likes

Mine were in the mail box this morning thank you very much man.

Going to put some in water right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @paintedfire420 bud i was hoping you had some guava Hp x c99 or the doc holiday cross .?! I’ll send you some seeds once you’re able to receive em ,if you can add me to your list … nice :+1: looking bud pics of the guava hp X …!
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

Hey Gaz supply is getting real low, perfect timing! Send me a pm and I’ll get some out to you.

5 Likes

Would love a pack if still available

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please send a PM and we’ll get it sorted.

2 Likes

Your being very low key man. Your work is outstanding. Been doing this a few minutes now, and know GOOD growing when I see it. Beautiful plants that were actually FINISHED properly. Great size to the Bud’s, not as easy to achieve in the small pots they were run in. Tight hard nugg’s , tells me good light, good food, good timing on everything. NICE to see FINISHED plants with ONLY FADING , and no burnt disaster like I normally see. BEAUTIFUL work man!
I have c99 out to F6, and she is a winner. Would have NEVER even thought of the Guava cross, and from the looks of the finished product, I should have!!!
I am also a big fan of CCK, still have some original seeds of it too. I have an interesting cross, CCK X Chucky’s Bride, but I have never tried any.
REALLY NICE to see such quality work, AND being cool enough to offer your lil Gem’s !!!

12 Likes

Thanks Jetdro, you are too kind! That is a major compliment. :blush:

It was kind of a lucky chuck and just happened like that. It wasn’t so much as planned but when I decided to let those cuts go and move onto something else the C99 seemed like the best choice from what I had to work with.

And again thank you, so kind. Those seeds are no good sitting in my stash forever and I could have never grown them all out. I shared a few here and there but when I found out OG was back up and seed sharing was allowed I knew what had to be done. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Ya @paintedfire420 is undoubtedly killing it.

C99 to f6??? Damn…who was the original stock from? I’ve been wanting to grow cindy for years and am really excited to start digging into PFs crosses!

3 Likes

Sad to say but no more of the GuavaHP #2 x C99 available. For anyone who I have spoken to so far I have enough for you so no worries there. After that I only have some on reserve for a few folks I extended an offer to and am waiting to hear back. If I don’t hear back from them in time I will offer them up here. I do however still have plenty of the other GuavaHP #1 x c99, I just have yet to grow them out. I expect them to be as stable intersex wise but other than that I really have no clue. I will pop some on the next full moon and find out since I’m not at my max plantcount and should have some freed up space by then. :seedling: :full_moon:

20 Likes

Mosca’s c99 is the original

5 Likes

And I have a mosca regular mix 3pk…they say it’s just a mix of all there strains…i hoping for the c99bx

2 Likes

Got my seeds thank you sir. They are labelled 1,2,3 so are they all the same or different ? Let me know what you want from me when you get a po box setup.

Thanks again
50State

3 Likes

here you go ma @50State

7 Likes

Diving into this thread, looks like it will be a good read. See my new friend 50state in here, MUST be something good happening in here!!!

3 Likes

VERY WELL done bro, very well. Nicely written and documented, was a pleasure to read through this! You skill is evident, and your modest too, winning combo.
Speaking of winning combo’s…tell me a bit more about the Mojo…hmmmmmmm, she might get run in 1st batch also, like your description of her!

After reading this, makes me want to make a run like it also. I have new seedlings, Sugar Punch X Goji, have 8 up and about to show sex, I may just take cuts from them, and make some beans to give away like you did, I think people might try them.
I CERTAINLY am going to try yours out :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You’re too kind Jetdro. :pray: Showering me with compliments both here and in PM. It’s a great motivator to keep making a sharing seeds and lets me know I’m on the right path.

The mojo was really interesting. It had such a unique smell, something I’ve never smelled before. I couldn’t even begin to describe it. Beautiful flowers too, I’ll have to try and dig up some pics of that. I got it from Mohican on Rollitup. He’s an amazing backyard breeder. I have some more mulanje gold crosses and backcrosses from him which should be a blast to hunt through but I haven’t got to them yet because of long expected flower times. I’ve never grown much long flowering plants, mostly only ones that were advertised as shorter but ended up taking long, but later this year or early next year I am going to make a point to grow some of these types out. You already know about the Atomic Jam I have planned.

Don’t ya just love how we are openly allowed to trade here? Spread the love brotha!

8 Likes

YES TOO DAMN COOL!!! The genetics here are as good as ANYTHING on the market, most probably BETTER!!!

YOUR Atomic Jam will JAM for sure!!!

You are on an awesome path. Look how many happy pep’s you have made from just this 1 cross! Nothing is better than the gift of giving, and THIS PLANT should be shared freely. I will, without question, give seeds to anyone who wants them. What is the point of hoarding seeds??? Never will understand it. I pretty much only keep enough of them for me to run, MY WHOLE purpose it TO RUN THEM, not look at them in my fridge door or seed hiding spot. LMAO!!!
JMHO

7 Likes

I found the exact lineage on that strain I was simply referring to as Mojo. Not an easy one to remember lol.

Mojos OG x Lovejill
(Jesus OG x Scotts OG) x (Ace of Spades x Mulanje Gold)/(Jillybean x Mulanje Gold)

16 Likes

YUP, KNEW when I heard you speak of her I would run it…NOW…HELL YES!!! lol!

4 Likes