Guava Hashplant x C99

Right on, that was fast!

4 Likes

Cheers, my pleasure!

4 Likes

The seeds have started to trickle in and people are asking me what is what so I figured I should just post it in here.

1= guavahp1 x c99
2= guavahp2 x c99 <---- plants that were tested and pictured in this thread
3= doc holiday x c99
4= mojo x c99

Mojo is Jesus OG/Scotts OG x (Mulanje Gold/Jillybean x Mulanje Gold) and it had the most interesting indescribable flavor I had ever experienced. This was made years prior using different males but from the same seed stock. I must warn though I found a couple bananas not on the one I pollinated but on a sister plant of the mojo, so there is intersex traits buried somewhere in that line so proceed with caution. Cheers!

Also please post on here to let people know that you received or didnā€™t receive the seeds. A few people here expressed interest but ultimately never got back to me. I think I sketched them out a bit which is understandable because I am new here and not currently accepting trades until I set up a PO box.

15 Likes

They look like a qween in the World , just love this to see .
Is it possibele to buy or chanche some seeds from this / you .
Love and light from Sweden

6 Likes

Got your care package today! Thank you so much! Let me know when you get your p.o. box.:wink:

8 Likes

Yes Iā€™d be glad to send you some. Send me a private message and we will sort out the details.

4 Likes

Good day sir. There is so much to learn, if anybody tells you they know everything or are a master at this, perhaps they have mastered THEIR setup. Just take the info that applies to you and learn a bit more everytime

6 Likes

Thanks @Badfishy1, the problem is not what they say, the problem are the pics :grin:. When I see those beauties and then look at mines Iā€™m conscient of where I really am. The only good thing is that day by day I am taking sip by sip all this knowledge they share here. Iā€™m thankful for being treated equally as other people when Iā€™m pretty far away from the basics, but Iā€™m willing to learn and someday I will be able to post beautiful ladies and ask for freebies, right now it would be a waste.

BTW never seen a member so far showing off or putting themselves medals, their plants and growing rooms installations really put them in the level where they are and they always have time to share their knowledge, seeds and help others,. Looks that this forum has the perfect size to be considered as a family, Iā€™m proud and lucky from being part of it ā€¦ :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I got the seeds today - thanks!!! Looking forward to growing these out.

You have struck a blow against excessive taxation, monopoly, and government overreach! Congrats. :smiley:

18 Likes

sending you a PM :slight_smile: this sounds delicious

3 Likes

@paintedfire420 Iā€™d love to give these a try if you have any left. Thanks

3 Likes

12 packsā€¦thats how you know youā€™re dealing with a true old school playa :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Haha Itā€™s a win in my books! :smiley:

@beacher haha I started off doing 12 and then as the supply started dwindling I started doing 11 and 10 packs, so some people may have got a couple more than others. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Good looking crosses sir!

5 Likes

Well 10 is the new 12 lol. Gonna be plenty of fire in them either way!

5 Likes

Youā€™re doin good work @paintedfire420 Nice job!

7 Likes

I received the post, @paintedfire420! You are the man. Iā€™m really excited to pop these next round (~1 month or so). Iā€™ll be sure to post some updates here. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication on this!

11 Likes

The eagle has landedā€¦:rofl:ā€¦thanks they look great, nice and healty.:wink:

9 Likes

Hey @paintedfire420, can you stop sending these to everyone in the world? I want to be the only cool guy with this strain lol

Kidding of course, you da man!

10 Likes

:grin: :laughing:

Thatā€™s great news fellaz! Happy growing! :sunglasses:

6 Likes