Guava Hashplant x C99

@paintedfire420

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

:raised_hands: woohoo!

6 Likes

A couple people have asked me in PM if I care if they breed with the seeds so I figured Iā€™d post it up in here.

I donā€™t believe in permissions and ownership so go hard my friends. F2 it, S1 it, F1 it, go hard my friends. Make some cool shit! :thumbsup:

20 Likes

Sir I mean this honestly and truly your truly gifted those plants are beautiful and I would be blessed to be able to run a couple of beans Iā€™m just reaching out because Iā€™m starting to try to put together a small catalog for my medical needs. Please PM me with how I can get ahold of some Frosty seeds please sir. Absolutely gorgeous. Edit the name you chose is awesome me and my buddy thought it was cool as shit keep doing your thing please

5 Likes

Mmmm Guavaā€¦ with Cindy. I just bought a fresh 8th of cindy from the dispensary itā€™s awesome but I have to be very easy with sativas. Itā€™s always a pleasure to see you grow my friend yā€™all keep pushing me be a better grower and a better person I appreciate all the really nice comments itā€™s just seems like a perfect fit for me I tend to isolate a lot canā€™t trust a lot of people around me with what I do. But painted fire Studios Iā€™ll be sure Iā€™m a regular. Keep doing what you doing bro I canā€™t wait to see more stuff coming out. Be safe dude.
-J

5 Likes

@paintedfire420
Very nice looking seeds. Thank you :pray:t2: my Cdn Friend. You have done great work with these crosses. I hope I can do them justice.

9 Likes

How cuteā€¦he made 11 seed packsā€¦like Bodhiā€¦love it!!!

What ya gonna run from these 2? I would pickā€¦HMMMMM, tough oneā€¦BOTH!!! lol

3 Likes

Not sure on space so will probably have to pick one first and think itā€™ll b Guava. Just looks like some nice fire.

2 Likes

I do not think you can make a bad decision. I have some of his seeds on the way too, and am going to make room somewhere for
a bunch of them.

Have c99 out to F6 myself, great plant. Never had or tried G. Hash plantā€¦but from web description, Bodhiā€™s breeding habits, and PFireā€™s praise of itā€¦gotta be a winner .

3 Likes

Hmmm very similar. I have a couple phenos of Cindy going myself and find that hashplant intriguing as well

BTW I thought the same thing with 11 seeds :blush:

:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

My pleasure MBVapester. :pray: Iā€™m sure youā€™ll rock it they are pretty easy to please.

I would say go with the Guava first because thereā€™s no telling what lies within those Doc Holiday x C99 AKA Big Nose Kate :smiley: Big Nose Kate could have a penis for all we know. :laughing:

haha I have 3 in the first week of flower right now, weā€™ll find out in the coming weeks. On a serious note I didnā€™t get any herms in the Doc Holiday pack and I grew the whole pack out but ya never know.

8 Likes

Nahā€¦gu stardog of is pretty awesomeā€¦or atleast the cowboy kush is.

1 Like

Got them In the mail today! I really wanted this guava for my neighbor an older man that grows guavas, and forearm size buds. Just thought heā€™d appreciate it. I didnā€™t even know about the Doc Holiday. I looked it up and Iā€™m gonna pop these I love the whole lineage of these and who doesnā€™t wanna be a drunken gambler with gonorhea or whatever he died from.

Thanks @paintedfire420 for the opportunity to run these!

7 Likes

No THANK YOU for taking interest in my seeds. :blush:

6 Likes

I packed up one extra pack of GuavaHP1 x C99 and Doc Holiday x C99 to go out with this weeks packages.

Who wants to claim it? All it needs is a destination. :airplane:

7 Likes

Hey Manā€¦I just seen this thread nowā€¦And WOW, nice work Mangā€¦If you donā€™t have a home for those seeds, I would be willing to purchase them from youā€¦I would like to give one or two old ladyā€™s I know something to growā€¦Now that they are allowed to grow four, legallyā€¦Itā€™s funny watching 70 year old ladyā€™s getting excited to grow.

If the seeds are a no go, I understand, and thank you regardless, for such a kind act you have gifted.

Regards,

K.

6 Likes

Thanks Kobracom420. Iā€™d be glad to share with you and some 70 year old ladies :smiley: Iā€™ll send you a pm so we can work out the details.

7 Likes

Ha! They are going to be super happy about thisā€¦One of them already has grown a Cindy 99 on her deck, a couple of summers ago. She actually did a great job of it.

Thanks Dude, the Universe will reward you for your good deeds.

K.

7 Likes

Heh well I know youā€™re banned for now but thanks for sending the beans man :+1:

12 Likes

kiiiiinda makes you seem like a badassā€¦if only someone could drop down shades and add the bluntā€¦over top of the shades!

7 Likes