Guava Hashplant x C99

Free Paintedfire!! He cool :sunglasses: Spreading his love all aroundā€¦ cmon now Mr moderator!! :joy::joy:

14 Likes

Doc Holliday. If you catch out on even a few. Iā€™m collecting genetics. Iā€™d like to make more seeds. When your back. Pm me plz. Thanks bro.

4 Likes

it figures the one guy on this website that actually knows how to grow weed got bannedā€¦

4 Likes

:thinking: The one and only? :laughing:

Now, now. :blush:

I highly appreciate the seeds from paintedfire420 and itā€™s unfortunate where things went here.

If only I could figure out how to grow those things :stuck_out_tongue:

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

I should have accepted those seeds :grin:, just kidding, as usual. Fortunately it is something temporal, I guess the majority would agree he is a good breeder and a good man, so if thereā€™s has been something negative according to the rules, we must all accept that decision that doesnā€™t belong to us.

I think we are a healthy community (metaphorically speaking :innocent:) so as this is an isolated episode thereā€™s nothing much to worry about, hope he will soon be back ā€¦ :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Got my seeds in the post! No idea what the temporary ban was for, but @paintedfire420 is legit!

11 Likes

@paintedfire420 how was hard time? Everyone good to you On the inside? No soap dropping incidents? :joy::joy:

11 Likes

He ainā€™t even have enough time to make commissary yet. Better hope he donā€™t sick them attack shrimp on you things are serious as hell. I donā€™t know that man but I know that manā€™s a good dude LOL no seriously though he can grow his ass off things happen Iā€™m sure heā€™s back in Action as we speak todayā€™s the 5th. Stand up dude no always willing to help me. You could always get him in a witness protection program and give him a new name LOL free my people! Attica! Attica!

7 Likes

ALL BY MYSEEEELLLLLLFFFF! Help me squirrel master! Save Kennyā€™s sweet virgin ass!

12 Likes

Maybe we should just degrade him to Paintedfire320 ā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

ā€œI am not a fish, I am not a fishā€

8 Likes

Naughty jungle of love!!

Lol seriously though I hope @paintedfire420 comes back!

10 Likes

Woo Heā€™s back. He has been liking stuff.

8 Likes

Good. I donā€™t pay attention to the drama that tends to plague weed forums, I just think heā€™s a cool guy and a great contributor here.

Welcome back you iconoclast!

7 Likes

Same I left Facebook and twitter behind for this site. This is my happy place

7 Likes

You are a Saint amongst men, Fireā€¦

May you be showered with Virgins, and fortune my good friendā€¦

5 Likes

Youā€™re right, here you donā€™t see peopleā€™s faces ā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

Glad to see folks are receiving their beans around the globe. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

All is well and my butthole is still intact, albeit a little looser. :joy:

25 Likes

I agree with you man. I am part of a small group on FB. But it is full of a lot of content I donā€™t find useful. I think this place is my new online perching post as well. This place is full of people willing to help others, for nothing in return. All great individuals (such as Fire here).

K.

8 Likes

Eeeeew! Nasty nates naughty jungle of love. Iā€™d didnā€™t have Tommy chong tho to save my ass. I had a sharpened fan guard spoke an a fan motor double netbagged (we called it homie donā€™t play dat) lol. God I hate prison. Yā€™all be safe Iā€™ve having nam flashbacks!
Edit awesome painted fires back
We should have held like Candlelight vigils instead of candles and cups we be passing around big as cones in cups LOL hahaha

5 Likes