Guava Hashplant x C99

Welcome back from the slammer @paintedfire420! Glad to see you’re sticking around :+1:

5 Likes

Doc Holiday x C99 aka Big Nose Kate is lookin promising. Looks like theres a good bit of Cindy present but the Doc Holiday mom was a little stretchy as well so I’ll have to wait for further flower development. I’ll make another thread for her when she’s all done but here they are at 12 days into flower.

23 Likes

Those girls look fine as fk…Legs for days…

K.

7 Likes

Thanks kobra. :smiley:

I think the C99 might be dominant in this cross which isn’t a bad thing. Not 100% sure yet as the Doc Holiday was a bit stretchy itself. I’ll have a better idea once the flowers develop futher. Oh I already said that. :joy:

8 Likes

How many do you have in there? What light is over them, and what size are the pot’s please?

They look really nice, with very good structure.

1 Like

Thanks @SnidleyWhiplash. They are under fancy shmancy high end led lights from RapidLED.com

There’s 3 of the Doc Holiday x C99 ladies. They are in 2 gallon pots and they were topped once at about 1 foot and then flowered about a week later.

5 Likes

So they will stay in the 2 gallons, finish in them?

3 Likes

Yes, they will need 3x daily watering in a pot that small but it should be no problem as long as I don’t let the medium dry out. I like to live life on the edge. :sunglasses:

It should be fine I’ve grown bigger plants in those pots.

9 Likes

And here I thought my once daily handwatering was living dangerous…look at this guy haha…well, should get some deeeecent yields with 3 daily waterings and small pots, practically an ebb and flow table you’re running!

5 Likes

LOL
Very true, hand run ebb n flow

4 Likes

Haha I am actually going to pick up some bigger pots soon so I can get away with fewer watering. I don’t truly enjoy living like that. :laughing: Luckily my lifestyle allows it but it sucks because summertime is here I want to go camping and do fun stuff. Wintertime… no problem tho lol.

9 Likes

I like the 5 gallon hempy bucket. Every other day with a 4-5oz plant in moderately humid conditions with a good amount of coco in the mix. 7-8 oz plants are daily watering. That built in reservoir is nice if you get sidetracked out of the house.

5 Likes

And here I thought my only on weekends watering is living on the edge.
Hydro and new outdoor.

4 Likes

I am spoiled with bottom feeding from a fixed reservoir, fill it once per week in veg, every other day full on flower.
3 times a day, 3-4 gallons total by hand per plant, no thank you.
I do appreciate your level of commitment however.

Think your lights are too close, I would back the lights off a good bit, and feed ONE of them a good dose of CalMag, watch for 3 days.

4 Likes

I already hit the 3 Big Nose Kates with extra calimagic and raised the lights up some. :smile: :scream:

good lookin out my dude. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Good deal, think it will resolve your issue. How high are the lights now?
Is this your 1st use of these lights???

4 Likes

Yes this is my first use with these lights. I’ve only had the first 2 for about a month. I’ve got them now 22" away from the canopy.

5 Likes

Your tent sure is a thing of beauty! The lights look great, appears good air movement, seems you pretty much know what your doing. Move the light to 25 inches off. :smiling_imp:

Get a deal to show off the lights, or was it just time for new lighting? I still use HPS/MH , but I see the led is probably the future.

Do not know your Doc Holiday, but the cross sure has c99 features in it. I have run some c99, seen similar plant structure. Looking forward to watching your run on these. Hope your issues are resolved by your measures.

4 Likes

I’ll meet ya in the middle at 24" :laughing:

5 Likes

Woot Woot! The Lord said…spread thy seed far and wide lol. I’m not gonna go there lol. Thank you my Canadian Seedslinger!

I hate to say it but I love this stamps on the envelope maybe a little too much they’re going in my collection I appreciate them dude they’re awesome!

17 Likes