Guava Hashplant x C99

Cheers Baltimore! Glad they reached you safe and sound. Happy growing.

3 Likes

Made it safe and sound. Thanks @paintedfire420

10 Likes

Great news @BubbaRay Happy growing! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you so much sirā€¦never thought they were going to get here, but they did!!!
Can you 'cypher the #'s for me pleaseā€¦pretty pleaseā€¦1,2,3,5

Damn it, they missed the water by that much, lol

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

woohoo! Thatā€™s great news.

1 = GuavaHP1 x C99
2 = GuavaHP2 x C99
3 = Doc Holiday x C99
5 = GuavaHP/C99 x Caramel Candy Kush

7 Likes

Iā€™ve got one extra package of seeds(GuavaHP1 x C99 and Doc Holiday x C99) made up for this weeks shipment for anyone who wants to claim it!

HOLLA

11 Likes

Can I claim more than one package.

:sunglasses:

Just kidding, such good work deserves to be spread around, GREAT thing you r doing !

3 Likes

I am patiently waiting. Happy growing!! To all who received the seeds!!

3 Likes

Oh I bet the Doc Holliday cross is going to be smoking I love to grow some more of that Greenpoint stuff it is absolutely gorgeous thank you for putting me down with that website cuz Iā€™m definitely going to buy a pack when I can afford it from them Iā€™d love to give it to you to have n make seeds personally or for the group Maybe. My birthday is coming up Iā€™m definitely going to grab a pack of that and send some people some love back ASAP. Itā€™ll all come together in its own time Iā€™ll be able to contribute back I just have to be a good man and persistent with it and passionate

3 Likes

Finishing up sexing some seedlings that Iā€™ve been delayed on and am so stoked to get these going shortly. Been drooling over them since I got them!

The #2 was the cross from your favorite? I think Iā€™ll just do a few of each and find my sweet sweet keeper!

4 Likes

Lol I didnā€™t get #2 lucky dog you! :grin: I hope you find it. My favorite looking wiseā€¦i live Cindy so, itā€™s all good. Plus a beautiful gift.

4 Likes

@Baltimore watch for his reverse auctions he usually does on the weekendsā€¦ maybe permanent? The packs drop in price every hour and you can get some sweeeeeet deals.

Actually the GuavaHP #1 mom was my favorite of the two but the #2 seeds are the one I tested first because I was hoping for a better yield that run. #1 was a bit smaller and slower grower than #2 but had a bit better of a high imo. I gotta buckle down and pop some of the #1ā€™s myself here soon.

Sorry Baltimore I gave all the GuavaHP #2 x C99 seeds away already but I would imagine they should both be great as they share the same grandparents.

6 Likes

Sweet, good to knowā€¦ thanks :+1:

@Baltimore the guavas all had the same genes within them, so the f1s should have the same potential either way. Like I said Iā€™ll do some of each and I bet theyā€™ll all be pretty similar.

6 Likes

Yeah I wonder how much the mother plant truly matters when they are sisters but share the same father. I think you are right in that they have pretty much same potential but I wonder how much variation that would bring. I guess it would depend on which parents genes seem to dominate in the population of the progeny.

Now I must pop them and find out. Overall itā€™s been very fun and interesting to explore. So far the GuavaHP2 x C99 seems to be a healthy mix of both parents. Jabbas Stash x C99 had absolutely no C99 traits or phenos. Now in the Doc Holiday x C99 itā€™s looking like the C99 is dominating but itā€™s really too early to tell on that one.

7 Likes

I think it all depends on the stability of the parent strains. Like if you took 10 landrace males and crossed them with 10 different landrace females the F1 generation should in theory be pretty uniform across the different pairings.

Sounds like your c99 is pretty rock solid, and the guava wasnā€™t that varied either. Weā€™ll find out soon!

5 Likes

Itā€™s to my understand that would be considered a true f1 hybrid in your example. I think the Guava Hashplant would be considered a true f1 as well but Iā€™m not sure if chem family stuff and g13/hp are closely related.

That C99 is rock solid! All the breeders that put work into that line wowā€¦ :tophat:hats off to them :clap: :clap: Very impressive. I grew out a good number of females and they were all strikingly similar. I highly recommend you pick up a pack, they are only 30 bucks a pack. They arenā€™t listed on the website you just have to ask for them in email.

I spoke to him recently and he told me he has zeroā€™d in on a rotting pineapple. :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Ya Iā€™ll get around to picking a c99 and pheno hunting it eventually but Iā€™m all about this cross for now!

6 Likes

Thanks beacher you da man. :pray: :punch:

That means a lot to me.

1 Like

Hey paintedfire420, whats this reverse auction you speak of and where can I get $30 packs of C99? Both sound like a great staring point for me. Thanks!

7 Likes

The reverse auction is from greenpointseeds.com and the $30 packs of seeds are from peakseedsbc.com . Cheers

5 Likes