Hamme Hydro's OG Phototopic

Welcome bro!

Here’s a few pictures of my new ebb and flow table. It is very convenient and i am considering to install these tables in my other grow rooms too.

7 Likes

Yes simple perfect setup the crates are perfect i build them from plywood with pondliner(pvc) on a wooden frame
How deep is the tray?

1 Like

About 30 cm deep!

1 Like

Amazing as always my friend

3 Likes

Hey Hamme,nice to seeYou´re back! wishing You a good run

3 Likes

Thanks brothers, nice to see so many of you hang out here! :slight_smile:

This Sunday the eighteen cuttings will be a week old. I know i should have done a couple of stuff differently to speed up things, but that’s the story of my life! If they survive all eighteen i’ll be a happy camper.

The plant in the bottom left crate in the left cornet is struggling the most. It seems being left is a handicap. :smiley:

I did add two substitutes yesterday just in case.

Could’ve, should’ve and would’ve done this earlier in a perfect world, but that is next time or perhaps next life? Who knows? Well, let’s not get into that but i sure as hell don’t! :wink:

5 Likes

@Hamme I just love your set up bro it’s amazingly
Clean , and well organized!!!

If I ever give up the Octopots I will definitely run a set up like yours
Maybe next like lol :joy: just to lazy to try something new

It truly really nice to see so many old friends here !!

Paps

1 Like

I took out one cutting of each crate and i noticed the cubes almost weren’t wet at all. Apparently the hydro pebbles need to be flooded more often then once each 24 hours.

4 Likes

It’s my first time on clay pebbles and it doesn’t go well at all. I am on the verge of aborting this grow. Only two clones are fine and the rest is degenerating more by the day.

6 Likes

Thats not good!
Are the bigblocks staying to wet?

2 Likes

No, frankly the cubes of the clones i took out yesterday were hardly wet. I increased the number of flooding because of this to three times a day. I do think i have the system fine tuned now, but it may be too late for most of my clones.

1 Like

Sad days , But it’s early enough to start over if you think

But you got this you’ll grow through this issue

1 Like

I read a lot about growing on clay pebbles to learn what went wrong and it turned out flooding two or three times a day simply isn’t often enough. I took out the cuttings and started with six Northern Light clones that i made from female seed from Sensi. Now i am flooding twelve times a day, for a quarter every other hour.

Now they seem to take off!

8 Likes

My ebb & flood

4x4 ft

6 Likes

Looks amazing!

2 Likes

The clay pebbles raise both the pH and Ec like mad, haven’t used this much pH minus in a long run.Had to refresh tank because the Ec was 2.2.

This is my first grow with clay pebbles and it may very well be my last run on it too.

3 Likes

Interesting.
I use hydroton and it doesn’t affect my ph or ec.
I’ll follow along

1 Like

I use arlite from construction.
More cheap, only need clean

6.79€ = 17,5 kilos = 50 liter

4 Likes

Finally the Ec and the ph are stabilizing but there still isn’t much growth. They say good things come to those that wait so that’s what i’ll do!

4 Likes