Hamme Hydro's OG Phototopic

Finally the cuts are catching on and the values in the tank have stabilized. Evaluating what went wrong my hunch is that the clones were a bit premature for so much light and that this is why the start was troublesome.

A few of them might not make it but i hope they do!

6 Likes

Oh boy did those clay pebbles annoy the crap outta me, but finally we’re getting somewhere.

8 Likes

Looks good bro
You got this iv never tried them but I was going to add them to my soil mix with the Octopots

1 Like

They work fine when added to soil, but growing soil less the clay pebbles need to be watered several times a day to keep them from drying out. Make sure you flush the clay pebbles severely, because i didn’t and it messed up things real good…

3 Likes

Thanks buddy

1 Like

This is most certainly one of my slowest grows yet. Let’s hope it’s true what they say that good things come to those that wait! Cause it has been a waiting game!

I am not sure weather the clay pebbles and i will be besties!

8 Likes

Still struggling with the clay pebbles while the plants on soil and rock-wool are doing fine…

10 Likes

Wow what a difference

The soil and the wool rock look great

3 Likes

I aborted the clay pebble grow after six weeks of trying. Now i am going to lock myself up in my room and cry. :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m wondering why you not on the Mapito ??? Save yourself some money ( a lot ) as it’s reusable and would be highly effective in your system ( F&D )

3 Likes

Due to a some coincidental circumstances clay pebbles were easier to obtain and it seemed to me the approach wouldn’t be that much different.

I bought fresh mapito yesterday and will soon use it in the system.

6 Likes

Today i discovered that my Ec meter was broken, the values it read were much lower than the actual Ec so i poisoned the plants on the clay pebbles while blaming the poor hydroton! :frowning:

3 Likes

I ran hydroton in Water Farms for 5 years, without issues.

2 Likes

Howdy bro, nice to see you here again!

Yes i know you and many other growers have no problems with the medium. I do have problems, but everything on this location is new so i am trying to sort out what is the weakest link here. So i blamed the clay pebbles first, against all odds!

3 Likes

After every odd man was out, i realized that the weakest link was an air intake in the roof that was open, causing the heat to stay beneath resulting in a bad climate.

5 Likes

Well you figured it out :+1::+1::+1: At least that’s the bright side

2 Likes

Here’s the fourteen S.O.G. clones on rock-wool big blocks, which in my opinion is the most convenient way of growing ever. Just toss the water in de tray and close the tent.

The third day of 12/12.

11 Likes

Who is that Hamme???

Super Orange Glue originally by Lady Sativa. But i run a clone only.

3 Likes

Soundsgood, smoked any?

2 Likes