Hamme Hydro's OG Phototopic

Yes those smart asses make an ass outta me this way! :innocent:

1 Like

Dimmed the led to 250 watts.

5 Likes

I have killed a few plants with my LEDs. There power is not to be underestimated.

2 Likes

Call me the hemp serial killer after these last seven weeks!

Glad to hear i am not alone in this partner! :wink:

Bro had thrips this run they killed 5 plants and stunted growth on a few

It took weeks to recover and I still check everything every day

Your not alone

Bigun once told me if your not growing your not having any trouble
There’s truth in that

1 Like

Wise words my friend, wise words! Allow me to add: when you smell the pot, here comes trouble! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No smell
No tell
No sell
: )

2 Likes

My soil grow is entering the final stages. The plants became a little bit too big to my liking, but they didn’t care about me and kept growing! But they will reward me in the end when i go to their cremation party! It’s going to be smoking!!

I don’t want to treat these nice girls like hoes, so i am not going to elaborate on not being completely happy with them! I mean tears can lead to mold for crying out loud!

And the ladies on rock-wool say high too!

I could ramble on about switching a tad bit too early but i rather ask them: is you is or is you ain’t my bit… eh ladies!

Bye bye partners in the crime that should not be one in a perfect world!

Hamme says peace from the broken world!

12 Likes

Simply beautiful :star_struck: my friend

I love the structure of the buds and the evennesses of the canopy

Canopy management is not an easy task

3 Likes

OK guys a quick funny story about no smell before I realized how bad a Pakistan Ryder auto flowering can smell and also my first grow when I did not have any odor control

I was coming home from work one night pulled into the deli about four blocks away from my house and said oh my God somebody murdered a skunk or it smells like weed around here and I followed it all the way home seems like the stink kicked in and it traveled I had a carbon filter very quickly

2 Likes

Yes the odor is something we all underestimated in the beginning at least i did too back when i grew outside! When it was almost time to harvest i slept with one eye open but they still managed to steal the biggest bud!

3 Likes

Hello! The seedlings didn’t bother the overdose of led power much in contrary to their cutting sisters.

I replaced the clones that were stunned too much from the overkill of light earlier. Just two survived from the ten. The others have been replaced.

If this still won’t work i am through with the clay pebbles.

7 Likes

Hello my friends.

Unfortunately my plants on clay pebbles are degenerating again, i am clueless why i cannot get my clones to catch on but the day before yesterday i transplanted the last good cuttings to big blocks. It has cost me more then enough material and electricity. Fuck clay pebbles, from now on i call them gay pebbles.

11 Likes

:popcorn:

Good luck bro. It’s never easy with those buggers. Nevertheless, i’m taking a seat and enjoy a full net of ganja :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m with you brother cull the weak and start over fresh

You got this

Paps

2 Likes

I sure isn’t sir, i tried damn near everything to get my clones going on those gay pebbles - dedicated most of my summer to it - but without success. Which is a shame because i do see a lot of potential in the medium, but as a clone grower not being able to get my cuts going it’s pretty much useless for me.

3 Likes

Hamme fuck the gaypebbles you are the master on rockwool and dirt

1 Like

No playing around go for safe and predictable

1 Like

After nearly a whole summer of trial and error and also the lonesome height of electricity prizes i see no other way as to resort to a medium that i am used to. But since other growers are very happy with the nuts and see great results, there must have been something wrong with my approach.

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

It was due to a lot of coincidental circumstances that i moved away from rock-wool, but that is actually the nale on the head my friend. Something for me to think about! :slight_smile:

1 Like