Hamme Hydro's OG Phototopic

Yes, it’s one of the strongest strains i’ve smoked, it has become one of my favorable smokes along with Amnesia haze. Certainly a keeper!

1 Like

14 x S.O.G. the first week of flowering.

12 Likes

Amazing as always

Nice sea of green

1 Like

Great work : )
Out of curiosity , whats temp at canopy ?

2 Likes

28 degrees Celsius.

2 Likes

Beautiful looks great as usual

1 Like

Tonight i poured forty liters of water with nutriment in the tray, spun a net across the canopy and cranked up the cobs to a total of 900 watts.

12 Likes

Looks outstanding sir

2 Likes

Thank you my friend!

Meanwhile on earth somewhere on earth somebody is playing in the dirty dirt!

Are the ladies on rock-wool in the house?

The cobs ain’t leveled 'till the level is leveled! It is “water pas” as we call it in Dutch!

Bye bye and toke with you later!!!

11 Likes

A level is a great asset

1 Like

Heya Hamme,looks excellent as always!! lush´n´happy greens there…gonna be another goood run

1 Like

Howdy folks! I am still trying to grow on clay pebbles because rock-wool attracts too many pests to my liking and it’s way too expensive nowadays. This caused me to tweak my grow room here and there a bit. I got a bigger water tank to tackle the lack of capillarity of hydroton and i got a bigger extractor.

I build a table that is a little bit higher than the crates i used, so the exhaust is no longer being blocked a bit. Since it has to carry some weight i used thick beams.

Now that the climate is better, things are finally starting to grow.

The bigger water tank ensures a high enough flooding three times a day.

10 Likes

Good afternoon.

After reading through as many journals as possible in a similar setting as mine (there weren’t thát many) i think the main issue was me over watering the clones in the beginning.

Now i commenced flooding once every 48 hours, which has been so far so good!

8 Likes

Great to hear you figured this out

You got this my friend

2 Likes

I hope so pal!

Today i made a small d.i.y. DWC bucket and put six rooted clones in it.

Let’s see what will happen, if they do well i might consider a DWC grow! In the end it’s all fun and games!

9 Likes

The third day.

Flooding goes once every 24 hours for 15 minutes.

5 Likes

I tweaked my micro d.i.y. DWC system a bit.

I wonder if the clones will continue rooting or if all the water will stun them.

6 Likes

Hello my friends!

I covered the crates with plastic sorta like @eskobar style and rolled it up on both sides after three days.

In retrospect: watering is kept to a minimum this time at the start, which in my experience is essential to getting the cuttings to root in the clay pebbles.

8 Likes

Brothers and sisters, the light was simply too bright! Silly me! :hot_face:

Bye, bye!

7 Likes

Cursed those stupid lights they have a habit of being bright don’t they

2 Likes