Happy Little Trees with Meesh 2023

11 Likes

So whatever Mothers milk smells like is almost identical to the Love Fire I grew last year. I couldn’t really describe it either. I just don’t get the milk thing. It’s more like a smoked meat smell or something to me. lol Kinda like kush, it has it’s own smell. Kush just smells like kush. Any of you grown the Mother’s Milk? What do you get from it?

5 Likes

I definitely got some type of creamy dairy type smells. Not necessarily milk. More like condensed powdered milk at best. The powder from the candy hearts. And those candy cigarettes.

4 Likes

Maybe I just haven’t smelled powdered milk in a long time. My clone just smells funky. I’m usually pretty good at picking up smells too. This one just eludes me. Maybe I’ll recognize it now that I read your description.

Blueberry and Blue Dream in ground, I’d put the T-1000 in the 20.

The other pics are pretty! What are the things that look like grapes in the green hanging basket?

3 Likes

Thank you! String of Watermelons. They look pretty cool right now sun stressed. Usually they are green.

Also, those are very valid and good suggestions. I’ll consider that.

5 Likes

The Rainbow Belts would probably be a good ground contender. Very open long nodal spacing with 2x stretch. Very unique gassy, tropical flavor with a mellow hybrid stone.

3 Likes

The only thing I could find on the 2.0 said it was bred for less stretch and to be more compact (I’m assuming for indoor growing) and like a 4 footer. So I’m on the fence. I know the blue dream will be 5 to 6. I’m wondering if maybe the gorilla sherbert would be best. I seem to be left with a lot of shorties and indicas which is funny cuz I’m a hardcore sativa lover. lol

I’m about to get all meeny miney mo on it or flip a coin or something!

5 Likes

maybe this photo will help you out
Iced Cube grown by @Sunvalley

17 Likes

LMAO!!! Kinda says it all huh!

6 Likes

I love your bug net structure, it’s way cool :sunglasses:, I hope you’re having a good season! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Looks like that plant is holding that trellis up :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d think rainbow belts or gorilla sherbert in the ground. Honestly rooting for you to get another fem Orange Gogi to fill one of those spots.

1 Like

Today’s random photo dump…

21 Likes

Wow that’s quite a display… what’s the pink one in the fourth pic? I’d like to get one of those.

And the Wutang cinder block is a nice touch.

4 Likes

I think they are called 4 o’clocks. They’re a wildflower. My man painted a bunch of cinderblocks and pots recently. He was so stoked when Amazon delivered his Wutang stencil! :joy:

7 Likes

2 orange goji females! Woot!

What do you guys think of this RKS? I’m trashing the crinkle leaf female. Should I wait on sex for shorter, branchier plant or stick this in the ground? This is the funky smelling one.

I still look at the damn gg4rils every day like somehow they will magically lose their balls. Even the mutant is male. Sigh… I need to bite the bullet and open the green can. :weary:

14 Likes

@Jetdro which Orange Goji above should I pick?

1 Like

Fatter leaf one, looks like left side. Hard to tell in pic. Both look excellent. Id go wider leaf tighter nodes .

3 Likes

Hard to tell in person too. Honestly really look like the same plant.

2 Likes