HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

And, most importantly, they’re not MarsHydro eh? Lol

Looks like you could relocate the driver really easily on those units too for some heat reduction if wanted.

3 Likes

In other news, happy birthday to me!!!

17 Likes

Make sure your mars hydro has an impressive switch for veg/flo.

2 Likes

That looks like OG packaging from overgrow circa 2000’s

3 Likes

From JBC, took 2 tries to get the Lemon Lotus freebies, picked them last time but they gave me something else

3 Likes

I never used reliable seed vendors except from Patricia and Jim.

2 Likes

Here’s what I got for Bodhi gear and crosses so far

Collection is getting there, this is JUST Bodhi, have as much or more other strains

14 Likes

Here’s some others I wanna go through…

Not too impressed with the look of these seeds from JOTI, they look pretty premature or very old to me, maybe not…

13 Likes

The site has treated you pretty well huh!! Nice collection you got going there!

5 Likes

Yea, bought and made lots of trades for some damn good genetics that I wouldn’t get anywhere else or for as cheap.

5 Likes

Yes…I’m a strainaholic…

Just ordered these from JOTI

11 Likes

Thats pure fire :alien: have been looking for the breathmeat and the 9lb Hammer for a long time!! But money order all the way to CA is to much and dont have any Bitcoin wallet… but im keeping a seat for when the grow start!!!

4 Likes

I got the Blackberry Breath as well. I wish I had the space to pop 20 beans, 10 beans of of 2 strains each…After this Orange Goji is done, I’m gonna list 10 or so strains and let everyone pick what ones they would like to see and or have. After I go through 3 or so strains I’ll put up some beans, cheap for another server fund.

5 Likes

Ill be getting mine this week… Lets germinate them at the same time brah…

2 Likes

No room for that I’m afraid…

2 Likes

Green Crack, is the 1st outta the gate

7 Likes

Is that fem green crack or JOTI Gods Green Crack?

1 Like

Naw, fem’d from Humboldt seeds freebie

2 Likes

Thanks @Pedro_Bann for the Digital Dream, hope your Bodhi seeds arrive safely and soon for you

7 Likes

1st week of flower (day 30)

4 Likes