HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Nahhhh… There is plenty of the dynamic duo Rock… Its the hydro nutrient that’s getting hard to find.

2 Likes

Oh thank God lol, I was about to go grab up as much as I could find haha

3 Likes

You will get good results using just the bloom. Want better veg, change to something with 2 times the N in it.

2 Likes

Really? You mea like a 4 2 2?

1 Like

Ya, I bought a fresh batch of their hydro nutrient… Kind of a PITA… But, Hey at least I have it. Btw, Amazon has lots of the duo. Not sure what the shipping would be up there, but its definetely available. I think Im gonna buy a couple of 4 lb pails, just in case. That’ll last me a good long time. Peace bro :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Yea man, a little goes a long way.
Bought a 5lbs pail of each, and used it for 3 to 4 years and never really put a dent in it

2 Likes

YES…4/2/2 is actually 2/1/1…much better ratio than 1/1/1 (your 20/20/20)

Want to see…feed some your 20/20/20…feed some at 2/1/1 and watch…

2 Likes

I’m sorry where did you buy it at??

2 Likes

My mothers at 20/20/20 grow slowly and stay healthy…my veg plants at 2/1/1 grow 3 times as fast

4 Likes

The bee’s knees!.. :trophy:

5 Likes

The TVF…from Amazon…

The maker lives 50 miles south of me…went down and spoke with him last year and this year too.
The mix is so complete in the 5 years I have used it in veg, STILL NOT seen the 1st issue with food.

When I told him I was using his TTF for FLOWER…he spent 4 hours “SPLAINING” the plants needs at different points in it’s life(we were talking 420 plants) …telling me HIS TEXAS TOMATO FOOD is NOT a good choice for flower, has too much N, …LMAO!!! He suggested GOE…

When I asked him WHY he makes it @ 1/1.8/1/1 ratios…“Because it is for Tomatoes” lol who’s needs are just a touch different.

The GOE works fine , and is complete too, but I saw better harder denser stinkier Buds with a change to 1/2/2 or even higher like 1/3/3 or 1/4 /4 …WHY i mix the 2 powders.

2 Likes

Not sure who your talking to OleReynard… If your talking about the Jack’s ferts, Amazon has it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just do not see 20/20/20 working well for veg. The Bloom I agree is fine.

IF IT WORKS…and YOUR HAPPY…all else is irrelevant

3 Likes

I’m searching the web for 2 1 1’s only coming up with earth juice, but can’t read the labels…
I’ll try some out

1 Like

Get the TVF if you can…
Hope you realize the 1/2/2 is JUST A RATIO…the NPK #'s do not need to be 1/2/2
IF you buy stuff labeled 1/2/2 your paying for water. It is the amount of each in the mix…so a 1/2/2 is VERY weak compared to a 20/20 /20

You want the RATIOS to be near 2/1/1…like 20/10/10 or 15/7/15…reduce the NPK #'s to lowest, want to be near 2/1/1 OR 2 TIMES as much N as P or K…3/1/1 can work too…important thing during veg is more N than P or K…in flower it is other way around…you understand ???

2 Likes

Lol yip I understand, thanks for the clarification

3 Likes

Day 28,
Fed them 1st 1\4 tsp of bloom nutes.
Uploading…

2 Likes

11 Likes

Plants look good, got some good structure out of them after the training.

Seeing alot of reviews and info on the spider farmer panels lately and they seem to be well received, looks like yours is performing great, too!

2 Likes

Thanks man, yes I’m very happy with the results in veg so far, now let’s see how it does in flower.
If it does well, I’ll set dad up with a 5x5 and get 2 of these for the 5x5.
Absolutely silent and not much heat comes off them

3 Likes