train those plants

back on the first over grow I put plants that I trim half the leaves off

people freaked had growers trolling me

it is amazing what you can do to a weed if you keep it health :wink:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

2 Likes

Thanks man!
If the plants werenā€™t as healthy as these ones are, I wouldnā€™t do such a heavy defolilation, but these little beauties are TANKS, and growing very easily, great vigor and handle getting fed pretty much every 3 days with no burning at all. Iā€™ll wait for week 3 to start pushing the nutes harder from 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp and see if they can handle that.

1 Like

That is it when a plant is healthy and growing at peak

you can do some serious trimming and they will grow almost as fast you can trim them

plants like that can be shaped into what works for your grow space

love your work and thank you sharing it

Dequilo

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words man. Cheers

Canā€™t get this in Canada, they wonā€™t ship it hereā€¦

I think Iā€™ve found a way to do 20 plants in my 2x2.
https://www.canadiangardensupply.com/botanicare-tray-2-ft-x-2-ft-id-white.html

and using the 1 gal square pots, will have ample room.
https://www.canadiangardensupply.com/future-harvest-growing-pots.html

2 Likes

Fuck damn flood trays are expensive when buying online.

I recommend a hydro shop for flood trays if youā€™re going that route usually half (or less) the price of the ones online. Freight is expensive to ship such a large, breakable item so you see some pretty ridiculous prices to compensate. That same table is at my local shop for $40!

2 Likes

Really??? What shop may I ask?

1 Like

I really donā€™t need the tray, but Iā€™ve always wanted to do flood and drain, but scared to around here as my power goes out so much, any wind or rain, the power goes out as Iā€™m sure you know all to well

1 Like

Theyā€™re a more low key shop but Iā€™ve seen 2x2ā€™s for around that price at other shops too, including the grow op shop near you, a while back.

I have a little genny for exactly that kinda stuff like pumps and low watt lights when the power goes out but I can see how FnD would be risky for sure.

1 Like

Mighty Grape is the 2nd to pop her head up.

And we are down to the 2 females, the 4 seedlings, and the party cup SLH in the tent.

I cut the male down as several pollen sacks opened and fell off the plant.
I cut off all the branches and divided them up, and put in 2 cups of water with tin foil on the bottom of the humidity dome, and wrapped around the cups with a hole poked through the foil for the stalks of the branches to be stuck in the cups with water.
Placed the top back on the dome and have it in back of the tent, waiting to collect the pollen for use and storage.

1 Like

Oh an I just ordered 20 if those 1 gal square pots, so now I can pop 2 packs of beans at a time, pretty stoked about that. Now I can go through more strains quicker!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s nice to be able to pop 20+ more to look thru

3 Likes

Yes for sure.
Iā€™ll most likely be popping 2 strains, a pack each.
And after awhile Iā€™ll do 4 strains with the packs of 5 or 6 beans in them, when I have saved a few strains of pollen and do a full seed run, topping for 4 to 6 colas on each and chucking different pollen on each cola.

2 Likes

Sounds like his work, you probably got it from me

1 Like

Hereā€™s the Orange Goji papa

19 Likes

Wow, that thing is stacked! Looks like a keeper

2 Likes

Could you tell me a little about it? I know nothing about it

1 Like

Thanks man, gonna collect as much as I can and store a bunch for later use

2 Likes

Well I sent an email and the pix of the Black Lavender premature seeds to JOTI, and he got right back to me and said heā€™s sending out another pack to me and apologized.
That right there is a pretty stand up guy if you ask me. Great customer service.

10 Likes