HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

30 minutes did the deed, it is DONE now…you need not wait.
When I do my manual on just a few branch’s, I hit them with the pollen, let them sit for maybe an hour, then hose them off. The pollen has already done it’s thing I have done it in as little as 30 minutes before, no issues.
Hose 'em off good, water will not hurt a thing…

Nice work man, your gonna be a poppa!!!

5 Likes

Yeah, it doesnt take long.

3 Likes

he has no problems now, does not need to wait, just gives more chance to screw up something else.
Not positive, but I think it is pretty much an instant thing, maybe a few seconds, then it is done. When I made OG F2’s and the OGHA’s i waited 1 hour then sprayed the Hell out of them, cause they were in a run with 7 others,

3 Likes

Thanks guys appreciate it, 1st time doing this and just wanna get it right 1st crack at it lol

1 Like

You did good Rock! Did you cut the pollen with anything or just use it straight up??

1 Like

Straight up, I hope I didn’t use too much lol

1 Like

Cannot use too much, lol, but you could have cut it 50-60 percent to make it go farther. No big deal .

So, you used Orange G pollen? Who is is that you knocked up??? What ya gonna call it???

2 Likes

Yip the OG male, and the lady is Super Lemon Haze.
I’m thinking Super OG Haze

3 Likes

Good looking males too, you use pollen from both of the ones pictured???
That should be an interesting cross…did you also hit an OG to have F2 OG seeds?

2 Likes

That was just the one male split up into 2 cups.
I will hit the OG’s tmrw, letting the pollen dry out, just collected another batch this morning.
Here’s what I used today

This is what I’ll use on the OG’s, and save some too

9 Likes

Good deal man, look at you go, gonna have 2 of your own creations. Once you run one of YOUR OWN, it becomes a different game. You got this !

2 Likes

It becomes addictive! Did for me, anyway.

3 Likes

Thanks man, I really hope it turns out, and makes something special.
I hope I get lots of viable seeds. I now wanna run 20 of the Super OG Haze and make f2’s of it. Find the best and play with them.

2 Likes

And so it begins.

20 goddamned characters

4 Likes

I’m soooo jealous! So looking forward to a point in the (hopefully near) future where I have enough floor area, and solitude for expansion to stuff like this! (I have started the pollen part)

3 Likes

It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. God I hope this works.
Just took the bag off and sprayed them good and put her back in the tent.

2 Likes

From how I’ve experienced you, after massive stalking ( :stuck_out_tongue: ) I’m sure you, and your spawn would do just fine! ;D

2 Likes

Lol thanks man, I think… hahaha

2 Likes

So I pollinated #4 (the queen) and I looked at #2 and noticed some leafs were looking funky on her.
Calcium deficiency?

5 Likes

Only on very bottom leafs

1 Like