HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Paging Dr. @ReikoX, also I noticed the pot is still heavy, unlike #4, which they both should be getting fed tmrw

2 Likes

Both Orange Goji’s and the SLH are now pollinated, now thinking about pollinating the Planet Purple with some of the left over pollen.

6 Likes

It could just be old fans dying off as the canopy shades them out. If the rest of the plant is okay, I wouldnt sweat it.

4 Likes

Thanks man, not sure why it’s not drinking though, I’m gonna add a tbsp of lime to it just for precautions

2 Likes
6 Likes

Oct. 26th, 37 days since sprouting. ( 2 weeks flower)

Defoliation day!!

Already seeing trich’s forming on sugar leafs on the OG’S and the SLH.

I really am starting to like this light ALOT, just hope it has enough juice and spectrum to make the buds nice and dense.

I marked the pollinated colas with a string tied around the base of the colas, pretty much just to tell me if I did well not pollinating much of the rest of the plant.

SLH

Group

10 Likes

Looking good man interested to see how big they get.

1 Like

I’m thinking the stretch is pretty much over.

1 Like

If what’s there fills out should be good. Did you pollinate most of the plants or I at a branch each?

1 Like

I pollinated 2 branches on each, and the full SLH.
Can’t wait to try the SLH cross, I really hope to find something awesome in those beans.
2 great parents/strains, so the possibility is there.

2 Likes

I need a little man tent, for making pollen in away from the girlies. I have a Doc holiday C99 male I could use to make pollen.

4 Likes

Is that @paintedfire420 Doc x C99??
From what I’ve seen of those plants, they are straight fire

3 Likes

I don’t have room for another tent, so I just take males out as soon as they start showing, and put them under a few big CFLs in another room. Typically the pollen starts dropping way before I need it, so I collect it and bag it, then trash the male. As you know, it doesn’t take much to pollinate a couple of branches.

It isn’t ideal but it works.

3 Likes

That’s good to hear, cause that’s exactly what I did lol. I only have the one tent here as well. I just put the male in a closet with my cloning light, collected pollen and tossed the male.

2 Likes

Yeah painted fires C99x DH and the Guava hashplant, do you want some seeds I have some left.

5 Likes

I would definitely love to have some of the Doc x C99!!! I think EVERYONE should have a pack of that in their collection, from what I’ve seen

8 Likes

Ok I will bring some with me when I come to pick up the seedlings.

3 Likes

Sweet!! Thank you very much, that’s a bomb trade right there!!

4 Likes

Much love fellaz I love what I see here. Sharing is caring.

I also still have more doc holiday x c99 so if either of ya needs more after sharing just holla! :grinning:

6 Likes

That’s what it’s all about right?
Share and OVERGROW!!
And honestly thank you @paintedfire420 and the other awesome breeders here, that put the time in and expense, in creating pure fire and sharing freely your hard work with the community and not just hoarding it for yourself, or asking for crazy prices for them.
Even though, I see better fire being produced on this site than alot of mainstream breeder genetics.

I hope to one day find something special that I can do the same, to pay it forward.

6 Likes