HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Anything crossed with c99 ends up a winner. I’ve grown a few different c99 versions. The female seeds version has been the best but unfortunately I’ve not had the pleasure of growing the original Brothers Grimm version :v:

7 Likes

Hit the SLH with another batch of 50’s OG, just make sure I get as many of these beans I can off this little SLH

6 Likes

Your pollen collection seemed to be way smoother than mine… I still got random envelopes of tinfoil with polken/husks etc… mostly husks

3 Likes

I took all the pods that dropped and picked them up with tweezers and gave them some taps to get any remaining pollen out and tossed the pod so there was no plant matter left. Then used a card and scraped up the pollen off the tinfoil. Had a couple cats hairs but other than that, pretty clean

5 Likes

I think I just didnt get alot. If I were to scrape together all I got I still wouldnt get more than a dusting in a bottle lol. After I gave up collecting I turned the fan on it to blow directly to the female victim. So far, 3 seeds from 3 nugs. I guess I’ll have to try again lol

5 Likes

Got my 1 gal square pots today, I could actually fit 25 in the 2x2 but 20 is perfect that way I can spread them out, at least a little bit.
So stoked!!! Now I can pop 2 10 packs at a time, double the fun!!!

14 Likes

I have done whole “mini runs” that way. Filled up a 4 by 4 foot area with pots like that, under a single 750 DE HPS. Was an awesome run, like 55 plants if I remember right. Threw down all the 1’s and 2’s and 3’s I had of seeds. Flipped them right away, each plant yielded around an ounce or so of nice smoke. That lasted me like 2 years!!!
They wer small and stout enough to not need any support the only issue was the hand watering.

What are you gonna do with that setup? Pop seeds and hunt or gonna make a full on run with them???

5 Likes

This is my pheno hunting/breeding tent.
I find it very fun and exciting making crosses, and trying to find something special that I can share.

I will probably do a full seed run here and there to help out and give the regular fellas a break now and again.

But right now after I get this OG and my cross run done, I’m gonna pop 20 of my cross and play with those 1st.

9 Likes

I’m LOVING the mailman today, thought I’d go check the mail 2, and glad I did!!

Deep Purple was the freebie, not a bad one, last one was Blue Cheese Green Crack.
I love a place that gives freebies as good as what you order.

10 Likes

SWEEET! Fits like a glove!.. Perfect size. :wink:

3 Likes

After viewing your thread… I Feel like doing a 30 plant Dark Devil SOG!.. Damn you Rock! :laughing:

4 Likes

GIT ‘R’ DONE SON!!! That would be cool to see, and I bet @Mr.Sparkle would like to see that too

6 Likes

You never know Rock… Ive done crazier things in the past. “Dark Devil Mega Grow!” Great thread title. haha :smiley:

5 Likes

Just checked out the Deep Purple, looks awesome, but… says it’s very pungent… no good for where I’m at, these may just go up for trade…anyone got some Cherry Tart they wanna part with???

4 Likes

Mmmmmm… Deep Purple…

5 Likes

Fed the prego’s today, shots of 50’s Orange Goji, and the last one is the SLH cross.
Lots of orange curled back hairs on the OG but don’t see all that many seeds forming… I doused them in pollen…
The SLH, had way more seeds forming for some reason.

19 Likes

Just got some awesome news!!
So awesome in fact that I will skip testing my own cross to pop a pack each of Doc Holiday x C99
And an untested seriously sick sounding cross of (Guava Hash Plant x C99) x Caramel Candy Kush.

So next round is dedicated to your genetics @Paintedfire420 I appreciate your generosity and the opportunity!!

12 Likes

Oh fuck ya!!! Do em up!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I will have to see if I can get some of those caramel candy kush, they do sound luvley.

3 Likes

Depends how many he sends I can hook ya up

2 Likes