HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

Normally a 10 pack was what I have recieved with the others.

1 Like

Well if thereā€™s extras, theyā€™re yours bro

1 Like

Cheers man, feeling a bit better today, still got a lot of bruising and swelling, good for the diet, not eaten since Sunday night, lost 11 pounds so far.

1 Like

Damn man, you better get something into ya soon

4 Likes

Man I lost like 20lbs due to illness a few months ago and it took forever to bounce back because I wasnā€™t eating enough. Set a timer and force yourself to eat every couple hours if you can, it makes a huge difference.

@HaRdRoC between the JOTI and Painted fire genetics youre going to have tons of winners. His guava x c99 is freaking incredibleā€¦ definitely the nicest strain Iā€™ve grown in years!

8 Likes

Yes Iā€™m VERY excited to do this next run!!

Just a couple months ago, I only had few packs of beans left over from when I quit growing 10 years ago, which I traded to others here, now between buying and the generosity of kick ass members here, Iā€™m pushing 40 different killer strains and counting.

I love this community!!! So generous, and to the few that gave to me that I didnā€™t trade with, I WILL hook you up at a later date. Iā€™m not one to take and not return the favor.

I must say JOTI is a very stand up guy, I got my replacement beans and the look MUCH better than the pale batch that was 1st sent. Big shout out to him!!!

Now just need the Cherry Tart from LED SEEDZ & Heavy Duty Fruity from TH Seeds, and Iā€™m all set for quite sometime.

16 Likes

After the Paintedfire grow, I will do a @Pedro_Bann run, popping a pack of Sour Bubble x Big Kush and a pack of Digital Dream. Iā€™ll get around to you all after awhile lol

8 Likes

Gave the girls another whack with pollen tonight.

7 Likes

Og and the other one too??

2 Likes

Did the SLH last night the OG tonight

3 Likes

If you hit them well the 1st time should not have needed it, but it hurts nothing and makes you feel better, so win/win!!

From nothing to 40 different strains, nice!!! I do not have near that many, lol.

6 Likes

Yea, there not many seeds forming on the OG, but all the hairs ARE orange and curled back on the pollinated branches, there was only a few new white hairs on each that I could hit, so I did lol
Trying to get as many beans on the 2 branches on each that I did.

Yea, I went a little crazy on the bean buying, last couple monthsā€¦I really just want 2 more and I will be good for a bit. Until someone else comes up with another killer strain, which seems to happen ALOT around hereā€¦lol

5 Likes

When you smoke the Orange , you will suddenly have less need for other seeds, lol.

7 Likes

I already feel that way with the line up I got for the next few grows lol
Iā€™m gonna reveg #4 Orange Goji and put her in the ā€œreal setupā€ at my partnerā€™s house and give her some space to stretch out under the 900

6 Likes

Done right she is right there with anyone. This batch I have going now will really tell me, no bugs, no issues, just hard ass big buds of stinky sticky gooeynessā€¦The Orange is a winner!!! Wish I had created her! Just hope my OHGA cross comes out as nice(gonna be tough to match 50ā€™s crosss!) as she is.

7 Likes

Just cause Iā€™m stoned an board, hereā€™s what I have for strains right nowā€¦

Black Berry Breath
Black Berry Hammer
Black Lavender
Blue Cheese x Godā€™s Green Crack
Blue Northern Lights
Dank Sinatra
Dark Devil x SBR
Dark Sparks
Deep Purple
DFAM
Digital Dream
Drunken Parrot
Field Trip
G13HP88
GG#4 x G.D.P
GSC x Sour Diesel
Godā€™s White Banana Kush
Gooey x apollo 13
Grapefruit
Green Bud
Joystick
Kailash
Lemon Lotus
Northern B.C. Skunk x Dragonblood HP
Orange Goji
Peanut Butter Breath x Lebanese
Purple Goji x SLH x SB
Snow Lotus x G13HP88
Sour Bubble x Big Kush
Sour Strawberry
Space Cake
Space Candy x Elfsnacks
Sunshine #4
Uncle Fester Skunk #18
White Diesel x Ghost Rider
White x PW x BMS
White Tahoe Cookies x Bulldawg

15 Likes

Last 3 great picsā€¦,ā€¦but there they look inviting

2 Likes

What is PW and BMS???

1 Like

Purple wreck
Blue Moonshine
Another cross I saw grown from start, bomb bud puffa made that, I think Meduser is selling it

4 Likes

JESUS CHRIST ROCK!!! I think your opening up a seed site, and not telling any of us!.. aha! :wink:

3 Likes