HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

I had to get my collection back up a bit, looking for the ones I want, then see something else then something else…

5 Likes

Still want Cherry Tart, in a BIG way, as well as Heavy Duty Fruity, but the Cherry Tart seems like pulling teeth trying to get lol

6 Likes

I think I got a line on some Northern Lights #5 … A member is offering the seeds, for a small return… Hmmmm

4 Likes

42 days from sprout, 1 day shy of 3 weeks flowering.

Group

21 Likes

I love your plants :heart:

thank you so much for the look

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I owe it to @50State, I just put them in dirt and water once in awhile…

6 Likes

Thank you sir but I owe it to Bodhi for making great seeds at great prices.

5 Likes

True, but it was you who selectively picked out the right parents to cross to make this gem.
But it is refreshing to see someone so humble and not all like “I’m the shit” even though Orange Goji is ALL THAT, growth wise anyway. Will let you know what I think the smoke is like when done. So far it’s got 5 stars from me, with growth

5 Likes

Agree with Rock, Bodhi did not pick out your phenos, he didnt cross them, nor do all the work to get them out to everyone.
You need to take credit for this, it should be a KNOWN strain. Wait till Rock smokes her!!!

6 Likes

I thank you guys for the glowing reviews. I’m glad it’s a strong strain indoors and out And that we’ve all had great results with her.

9 Likes

do not sell yourself short indeed growing beans from good genetic is a big plus for sure

if it was as easy as dirt and water every new grower would be a giant

a good grower can grow bag seeds into gems

you did a great job growing

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

Honestly, I just ph my water, add 1/4 tsp of Jack’s per gallon, give them 2 liters each every 3 day, and they grow themselves…VERY easy plant to grow, not finicky in the least bit.

6 Likes

OK none the less my friend a tip of the hat

peace and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Saw the slightest bit of tip burn on the OG’s, so I flushed them with a gal of ph’d water each, then fed them 2 liters of 1/4 tsp of Jack’s, each

1 Like

I think 1/4 teaspoon of Jacks per gallon is ideal. And thats every water, of course. Thats what the directions say… I believe their right on the money with their reccomended dose. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Missouri is similar but it’s 10k I think but no refund if you’re not approved

Ghost Rider is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Yip it sure works well, but feeding every 3 day will give you a salt build up, it’s good to give a little flush, with some food right after, every 4 to 5 weeks.

4 Likes

Not a bad idea… Never done that before.

2 Likes

Here’s the VERY prego SLH, I tried to get the angles for the seed pods but I suck lol

Here’s the Orange Goji, 4 is getting her frost on, even on the pregger colas, 2 has NO frost once oh ever, guess my pick for the mom was spot on.
Gonna keep all those little buds on her, so I can reveg her and toss her in my other setup at my partner’s house.

16 Likes