HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

What’s the deal with the dripper?

3 Likes

Little adjustable dripper up top on the Tropf units. Allows for better distribution among other things.

5 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Cost me $400 for 24 blumates

2 Likes

God damn man where did you get them that’s higher than Amazon prices I saw the 12 packs of Tropf on there for $125 and that’s still high compared to what the Americans can get them for.

3 Likes

Well they work well as long as you are not wanting to move the pots about. Twice I had a full 40 liter res empty over night through one pot that got moved slightly while defoliating the plant, causing the seal between the soil and carrot.

Also as I now have staggered harvests, pots are coming and going in ones and two’s, which means you have to re set the carrots in new pots without disturbing the others, and I am clumsy with my shakey hand’s.

4 Likes

Well I could bring them up and you can check them out, you could pay me later when you are more affluent, $60 would be good :wink:

5 Likes

Sounds to me like the Classics would have been more suitable for you (based on a full 15 minutes of research :joy:). They seem like less hassle and they all work independently.

I think I am going to grab some of the Classics. Not as a main source, but just to keep the moisture in the pots on the days that I forget or I am too lazy and think “meh, they’ll be fine” and then find them a bit too dry when I go down to check 'em the next day. They’ll be good for long weekends away and such, too.

5 Likes

I tried looking for the place I got them, I know… crazy prices. That was the best I found of amazon, and I’m not the kind to wait… more of a I want it now kinda guy…
I can’t link amazon from my phone for some reason, but I will find the link on the comp when I get home.

Off deer hunting this weekend, probably more drinking then deer tho, starting off that way anyways lol

5 Likes

Good luck and stay safe, man!

I’m going to help my daughter cut her doe tag (lottery) on Sunday. Maybe some bucks, bears, or grouse will be around too… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Found some moose tracks this morning walking the dog.

4 Likes

U sure they not samsquanch tracks lol

8 Likes

I find Steve French tracks once in a while in my neck of the woods!

8 Likes

Probably Scott Ostrander tracks…

An owner of Oregon’s Only (Nectar for the Gods)
aka sasquatch or “the beard”

5 Likes

If you believe natural resources, neither exist in NS. It’s either a monster deer or a young moose they were about 4.5 inçhes long and 3.5-4 inches wide. I will take my phone tomorrow and get some pics if the rain hasn’t washed them out.

2 Likes

I was just playing bro, got quite a buzzing atm lol

2 Likes

I was going to take some pics anyway, most people don’t believe me when I say we have moose here, 20 minutes out of Halifax. They think they are all hiding up in Cape Bretton.

2 Likes

Shit… I still got time for the moose draw lol

2 Likes

I’m officially a daddy!!

Orange Goji f2’s
Number 4

Number 2

There’s ALOT more too. I’ll have a lifetime supply of @50State Orange Goji.

I guess I didn’t do so well keeping the pollen to the 2 colas I picked out lol.
I almost pollinated both whole plants…

Picked a few from the SLH, but they need some more time.

21 Likes

Question…
How long do I let them sit out to “dry”?

4 Likes