HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

That’s a ok screw up your set for a while with that pile of beans , and from what I’ve read there worth having around . Waiting on my 50state package to arrive hopefully this week I’ll know how many I can get wet .

5 Likes

The mailman dropped off some FIRE today.
Can’t thank you enough @paintedfire420 !!!

19 Likes

Next round will be…
Digital Dream from @Pedro_Bann
Space Candy x Elfsnacks from @50State
Caramel Candy Kush F2 &
Guava Hashplant/C99 x Caramel Candy Kush from
@paintedfire420

Now if that ain’t a FIRE lineup, I don’t know what is.
Thanks guys for your generosity and can’t wait for next round to start.

15 Likes

My pleasure bro :slight_smile: 2020202020

7 Likes

Beautiful healthy tiger striped seeds there. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Day 48,

Thought I’d take pix today since I’m feeding, and I don’t wanna take them out more than I have to lol.
Upped the bloom nutes to half tsp

Number 2

Still has a few weeks to go…

Number 4

I could probably take 4 now, and definitely at week 8, but I’m gonna push them to week 9

SLH

They’re either hungry or overfed, I upped the nutes so we’ll see…lol

16 Likes

And winter has begun…

14 Likes

Yep supposed to be 1cm per hour but more like 1 inch here got nearly 6 inches on the deck atm.

6 Likes

Still rain here and a few flurries. Some greasy road conditions. Winter is here!

5 Likes

Power has just gone out, flower plants are in the dark anyway, temp light in the veg tent Al ng with all the mothers and clones :grin:

6 Likes

Top power just flickered here too… man any wind, rain or snow and the damn power goes out hete

4 Likes

I have family travelling home from the city right now I heard it’s real bad there.

Funny though @Shadey I guess that works out for your flowering plants! Lol

Take care guys!

4 Likes

Yeah other than they will be getting cold later on. Eta for power on 12 am tomorrow, but they don’t know what has caused it yet.

4 Likes

Where abouts everybody from, Mich?

3 Likes

Nova Scotia Canada…

5 Likes

Ah, which way is that stuff heading.
We got a storm coming tomorrow supposed to be some frozen rain and 5-10" of snow. MN.

3 Likes

North mostly…

2 Likes

I used these. Wasn’t 100% satisfied (same reasons listed for Blumats, mostly overflow if moisture wasn’t detected) but they kept the plant alive when I was away.

4 Likes

That’s probably the same storm due to hit us Sunday. They’re saying close to a foot by Monday… Fuck I hope the freezing rain isn’t in our forcast

4 Likes

I’m thinking of trying this stuff out for the next run.

That with some glacial rock dust mixed in the pro mix for trace minerals, since the nutes only have mag and sulfer, unlike the Jack’s.

4 Likes