HaRdRoC's BrEeDiNg TeNt

I use pro mix with mycos, I’ll be interested in seeing what you think of this.

I recently got a hold of buildasoil to have them set me up something just for Promix.
I use to recycle but tired of swimming pools and bags of nutes sitting everywhere.
Right now using an all purpose ferts with some bone meal and ewc layered in.
Then once a week I hit them with pure blend pro grow and flower with a side of calmag.

7 Likes

I was gonna use build a soil before, but the shipping… ugh…
I also use mycos when transplanting, my promix already has it in the mix.

Mostly the reason for the change over, is because it’s hard and costly to get Jack’s here in Canada, and this is easier to get. But in saying that, I will end up spending a $100 per grow, when a couple tubs of Jack’s lasts me YEARS…
So I don’t know… I mostly like to tinker around and always change shit up lol
This is partly why I never have consistent grows, I’m always changing SOMETHING lol

5 Likes

Me, too.

And changing strains, growing variety, etc.

I’ve heard that it takes 3 cycles to get a strain “dialed in”, but I’ve never run the same strain 3 times with proper notes, same nutrients, etc to fine tune the process for the best results…
:thinking:

4 Likes

Hahaha, I hear ya.
I just got too many strains to go through and I want to try them all before I’m dead lol.
I’d love to have a whole house or Greenhouse to light up. That would be sweet

5 Likes

I see almost a decade later and your still running the blue jewce! I just joined so idk if i could msg yet but usually thats how things work. Good to fucking see ya bro!

5 Likes

Hey hey hey, look what the cat dragged in!!!
What is up bro, looooong time no see. Since the awesome Skunk Skool days.
How the hell are ya man??

Yip still running the SAME tubs I had over ten years ago. But in saying that,this is my 1st grow since getting busted around the same time lol.
Hope all is well.
Fire was telling me Sixstring was saying what’s up too, where ya all hanging your hats nowadays? I wanna come chill too

3 Likes

Yeah man after that went down and you disappeared i always wondered what happened with that. Yeah were at another spot off the radar with good folk. Im sure we could get you in.

3 Likes

Yea had a little stay at the crowbar hotel for a bit haha, all good… caught up on my reading…:rofl:
If it’s got some cool peeps and nothing like riu I’m down bro, would love to reconnect with the good ol’ boys

3 Likes

Well back to work…tty in a bit bro

I ended up getting wrapped up in 2015 as well, oh well shit happens. Ill chat with you in the dm when i get my privileges. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Day 56 of flower,

Went away for the weekend last weekend, gave them a REALLY good watering before I left, but wasn’t quite good enough… they were VERY wilted when I got home, number 2 took the worst of it, the pot was absolutely dry, it was so light it could have floated… my bad…
Gonna start flushing this week and chop on Friday.
Even though number 2 could go longer… but I’ll be going away, so they need to be cut to fit the schedule.

Number 4,

Number 2

16 Likes

Sorry about the blurry pix, I gotta get them back in the tent as quick as possible to keep the smell down.

3 Likes

Those are VERY needy plants!
Gone for only a weekend?

5 Likes

Lol yea they’re only in 1 gal pots, need to be fed everyday, but thought if I REALLY soked them, they’d be alright till I got back.
Number 4 slowed down on the drinking, but number 2 is STILL gulping it down.

6 Likes

ya, 1 gallon pots are small for adult plants.
I try to only use my fabric pots for a “final pot” since they are hard to transplant from,
so my 1 gallon soft pots are unused… haven’t finished anything in less than 3 gallons.

That’s funny to think of plants “gulping”…

We need a meme for that… :smile:

5 Likes

Yea, if I would have known I’d only get 2 females outta 7, I would have used bigger pots lol

5 Likes

Just ordered 2 batches of this stuff to have a go at, for next run
Well my fucking phone won’t let me paste at the moment, but it’s the nutes I posted up above a bit

4 Likes

Good NPK numbers on the 3, can make many different NPK ratios with those, they will work just fine I would say!!!

5 Likes

Those nutes look to be at a pretty good concentration and a reasonable price. Not really much in the line of micros, though, and you might need to add some calmag at the very least. Interested to see how it works for you!

2 Likes

For the 1st run, I’m gonna do what they list and see how that works 1st before I start tinkering with the nutes, but the numbers do look promising

2 Likes