Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Just been doing her thing. I never laid a hand on her sir, honest!

4 Likes

LOL!!!

7 days ago…

Well, maybe never laid a hand on her after stripping her of her fan leaves! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Is this something you normally do, @Eagles009? I tend to lollipop larger plants, but have never removed all the fan leaves.

6 Likes

Lol, forgot about that :yum:.

Yes, this is typical. Helps remedy humidity issues and aids in much needed airflow. Larf is mostly a non issue. I have left a couple alone and was not impressed at all with anything below the canopy.

3 Likes

This girl’s got some red in her! think I see some purple as well. She’s hungry too, I’ll fix that momentarily. She’s not interested in being fed every other. I’ll start hitting her every watering for a few weeks, then taper back down.

3 Likes

Getting very excited about this plant my friend. I was doing some reading about the black candy land. Kinda surprised at the stout nature of this plant. How does your gsc cut grow? My only experience with gsc gave me two very stretchy plants those may have been questionable genetics though.

This baby gonna be covered in trichs by week 3

I also rubbed a sugar leaf and rubbed my fingers together. Oh my! Another reminder that stem rubs are useless :joy:. Very strong odor. Sweet but complex. Not fruity. See where she goes.

4 Likes

Best way to answer that is for you to scroll through a couple of my threads where my GSC is showcased:

And…

With my “Grow Show” thread in particular, you can see her pack it on from week to week from start to finish of flowering.

When selecting a male and everything else looks similar, it could be the differentiator. I’ve been on a hunt for males from anyone who is growing my Cookieland, and the question I tend to ask everyone who has a plant that was not yet sexed was regarding a stem rub.

My GSC does not have a sweetness, but the Candyland does. Sounds like a mix of both.

8 Likes

Just wanted to post a couple update pics.

11 Likes

Hi @Shaggy450r just passing by … Personal Crossfitters ?

Cachorronas in portuguese …

Top man

ezgif-1-bd81b1c49b9e

6 Likes

Looks good some bushy plants you’ve got going.

2 Likes

Umm, not really sure what your asking.

2 Likes

Gotta do trimming. Clean em up a bit.

Lol, plants looking great brother!

Send em my way :scissors: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I like a lil bit more on there then you do.

2 Likes

Ok, just cleared some space, going to start half of your pack next!

3 Likes

Remember my survivor, “it’s okay…just small”?

Well today she declared her sex and she…has stayed small.

Booo

But vigorous as fuck!

Yay!

9 Likes

One of my two Cookieland is a boy. I’m so sad. :cry:
20210603_084414 (2)

On the bright side the one I like best for structure is not showing any boy parts.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Floyd. I’m know you wanted all females, but if you have the room to grow him out long enough to collect some pollen, I’d love to back cross it with the original mother.

4 Likes

I usually only keep one male at a time and my plan is to keep a C99 male for making seeds if I get a male out of the four I have started. But seeing as you were good enough to gift me the seeds I will see if I can figure something out. Ill let you know how it goes. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks! But to be honest, sending you these seeds was MUCH easier than growing out a male! However, if you do end up growing him out and send me the pollen, I promise to send you seeds that I’ll be making with the back cross. In my opinion, those will be more desirable than this first generation of Cookieland.

5 Likes