Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

I would love to test, if there are spots.

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy count me in as a tester. It would be a pleasure to grow out your creation!

3 Likes

OKā€¦I think tonightā€™s the night I select and inseminate my female GSC with the JOTI Candyā€™s spoogeā€¦

I have 3 ladies to choose from. 2 are smaller and similar sized and the 3rd one is quite a bit larger. All are about 30 days into 12/12, which gives the offspring plenty of time to fully mature.

Soooā€¦ :loudspeaker: LAST CALL!!!

If youā€™re interested in being a tester, AND you are willing and able to test them soon after receiving them, please let me know. As Iā€™ve outlined in previously in this thread, the other requirement I have is:

Once I have an idea of how many people are interested, I will know which plant(s) to select.

18 Likes

Iā€™m in! Are you doing a signup or just check in?

3 Likes

For now, Iā€™m just getting a gauge for how many beans Iā€™ll need to cover everyone whoā€™s raised their hand. I hope to get significantly more than needed, and once I have them, I will circle back around and have a more formal sign up. Perhaps in a different thread.

10 Likes

Iā€™ll raise my hand just incase but pictures do more than enough

2 Likes

Im really interested but Iā€™m now 8 cycles out on planning and space to my desired strains list/crosses.

I could possibly stick a few in flower tent

:thinking::thinking::shushing_face::rofl::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I don't get it

9 Likes

Got a little excited there I guess. After 5 years of being married my wife is prolly in the list of top decoders in the world lol you arenā€™t the first and wonā€™t be the last to scratch there head at a message of mine lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m all in with ya @Purple-N-Hairy

Freakin Candy N Cookies bro.

Ugh how the &^%$ do I UN quotes myself

6 Likes

Iā€™ll make some room for a few sounds like a interesting cross.

4 Likes

So stoked for this run

3 Likes

I am in too if you still have room :monkey_face:

2 Likes

Pretty sure I do. Iā€™m hoping to get enough seeds to ensure everyone who wants them gets 10. I have plenty of pollen and if I dust the entire plant, we should have an abundance of these beans.

Up next: Crossing my absolutely incredible GSC with JOTIā€™s Black Cookies. What should I call that one? I was thinking ā€œSquare Cookiesā€ or something playing on it being cookies x cookiesā€¦

11 Likes

Blondie squares! I know black cookie doesnā€™t mean brownie but would look like one lol.

1 Like

Polynomial Biscuits

1 Like

Yeah, that just rolls off the tongue! :tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Maybe lol its mathematical atleast

2 Likes

Black cookies x gsc

-Black Scout
-Cookie box

2 Likes

Night cookies