Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Nice :ok_hand: sounds good

3 Likes

3 little scouts
scout snacks
Cookie Monster
Battered Bliss

3 Likes

I really want to make a strain now, just to name it battered bliss. Haha. That’d be great. Go on and get er bliss battered with some of this battered bliss. Works as a tounge twister as well apparently.

5 Likes

Check out my new sex tool…

Yup - a makeup brush! I’ve seen people using paint brushes and QTips, and I’ve used both in the past, but I had an A-HA! moment last week on the day I planned to pollinate. I thought a softer brush would be better than any of the paint brushes I had, and a makeup brush was the first thing that came to mind. I needed a clean one and finally made it to the store today to get one. It’s perfect! I’ll never use anything else when I pollinate by hand.

So now the countdown to seeds officially begins…

BTW - here are some more bud pics of the same strain of GSC that’s being used. I posted dried bud shots of it, but these were taken today from buds that I chopped (or will be chopping in the next few days).

35 Likes

I would love to try some if u got more beans left im way too late…looks super :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Wow man. Sooo nice. Can’t wait to grow this strain gezzz. I’m gonna be blasted hahaha

2 Likes

Damn brotha, that looks amazing! Great job… gotta hard to look at that and not want to smoke it all now! Lol

1 Like

I have used makeup brushes also for pollen chucking - they work great

1 Like

I would love to run these if you have any left… cheers :beers:

1 Like

Dude the GSC is fire. If you would like to trade, talk, whatever. Holler at me. That’s a good bit of pollen. Idk what I’m more captivated by…Awesome work dude. Have a good one. Be safe.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Finally the wife’s make up that never gets used has a use. now to just get the space for it.
those sure are some pretty looking plants you got there thou.

1 Like

Just have to be careful that you don’t get caught :joy:

I did and she was not impressed lol

1 Like

Ah yes please Candy Cookies sounds amazing.

double stuffed mint Oreo cookies

lol, that’s what I thought too, @Baltimore - and you’re the only one who commented on the quantity. If you’ve collected pollen yourself, you know what a PITA it is to collect and clean it up - so I was quite satisfied with what I ended up with.

BTW - I have good friends in your neck of the woods (assuming you’re actually in the Baltimore area). My friends are in Parkville. Next time I head that way, I’ll check in and see if you’re able to meet up.

9 Likes

Oh im ready! Hahaha!

11 Likes

The order I just placed with digikey seems puny now. :thinking: :pinching_hand: I can’t wait for one day to be that ready @SquirtleSquad

2 Likes

It’s not the size of your order that counts, @Chronickyle - it’s how you use what you got! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

11 Likes

I didnt wanna get 60 but the price break from 40 to 60 units was huge

Only about $750 into this 1200w build.

Sold my HLG for $350 so technically $400 was spent.

3 Likes

Ah myswell then haha. The discounts weren’t that great for me on the gen 2s like 10 cent less if I hit the 50 lol.

1 Like