Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Yes I’ve lived here my whole life besides my road trips for a year or a few. I really keep to myself here and enjoy growing a variety of strains. Most from the gray OG’ers. I’m always excited to meet fellow astronauts. You’re welcome anytime. I have to put this out there because you know Baltimore.

I don’t live in any kind of abando I actually have a really nice family and I don’t get involved in any of that garbage anymore I’ve been out of that lifestyle for a couple years now. Hmu sometime and let me know. I can get some goodies to take with you.

Be safe out there. Always a please to talk to a east coaster, especially mid atlantic. When we go rec were gonna be the Napa Valley of grass.:grin::+1:

I have family that lives in Parkvilke, the HS as well as Overlea and Kenwood. Very local.:grin::v:

3 Likes

Hey, as much as I’d love to do a proper test of these seeds for you, I think I may have to pass unless you don’t mind me just poping half of them at a time. I have too many other seeds and clones I’ve collected and I need to start going through them instead of just running tests after tests (yours would be my 4th in a row, on my 5th grow :sweat_smile:)

We’re rec here in Maine, what you said about Napa valley made me think of this :joy:

2 Likes

@Seamonkey84, I appreciate the full disclosure, but TBH, I never expected anyone to pop all the beans upon arrival. I think if you popped 2 and got 1 female, which you grew to maturity and showcased along the way, that would provide good info for me. I’m not as interested in viability as I am in seeing the different phenos this first cross produces. If you want to bow out altogether, I would completely understand; just let me know.

12 Likes

Oh, most breeders asked the whole pack get grown at once. If your fine with like 3-6 at a time, I’m still in.

3 Likes

I’d be interested if any are left and will return the favor. I have 3 hlg600rs and enough room to test some new stuff and they look great!

1 Like

@Purple-N-Hairy I’d love to run some cookies. I’ll have a spot in the tent to run along side the @SCJedi gear I’m testing. I’m finishing up an auto now (last of my winter run) and I’d be down!

1 Like

Hey @Cannacrabber & @theomegajedi, with good luck, I’ll have enough beans to share with everyone. They’re forming now, so all I can do is wait and see what I get. Or…what WE get! Stay tuned :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

Buds look fire! I am new to this forum and love this whole tester thing you guys have going on! What a cool idea.

3 Likes

.my week 6 Tropicana cookies from oni seed co before the Harry ppalms split!!

8 Likes

but of course

7 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy
b08a30c10b90018f243192e936c658ae23f17e07_2_636x500

@Cannacrabber

Guys wow. I’m gonna get FAT from all the Candy and Cookies. Haha. Can’t wait to try both these strains out 100%

6 Likes

That’s crazy funny. I can picture something like that happening.
Not saying you. But in general.

3 Likes

Dude if I could get away with it. I’d holler at my boy. He does electrical work. Run power to the bando. You’d have to stay on site with heavy metal.:laughing:

Minimum 4 people running one of these old homes. Some are 4 stories and high ceilings. They’d notice a house full of white boys. Hahaha! Ay when shit was done you’d be a popular boy around here. You’d have to shit and get or hide the power somehow. We’re poor BG&E gonna want their :moneybag:.

Be safe out there.:grin::v:

2 Likes

BG&E are definitely some crooks. Our electric bill was well over $400. Everyone in the house start looking at me when the bill starts getting high. I gotta convince them it’s not me. My 2 little 100 watts leds ant it. They get a cut for the electric plus some. I don’t wanna hear it.
I swear it’s the old ass washer and dryer.
A bando grow would be epic. Your right about having to keep someone on all doors. I’ve seen people do crazy for a small come up. Just ant my stile.

1 Like

Peek-a-boo…I seed you :eyes:

Getting close to harvesting. One or two weeks should do it…

21 Likes

Awww the beauty of birth… Hope im not too late to jump in to test some out. They look amazing

2 Likes

Thanks, @MimirKush. I’ll let you know once I know what I’ve got!

8 Likes

I’m more excited to grow out your cross than some of the clone onlys I have coming my way in the spring :joy:

Going to be a good one.

3 Likes

Looking good! I guess my head is still raised… Looking at them lol

1 Like

Drooping and dropping yet?
Gotta say, your GSC looks beautiful.

3 Likes