Harvested 2 JOTI Plants & Got ALMOST 10 Grams...Is That Good?

Yes - I’m very close to trimming it. I’ve been waiting for the maximum number of seeds to mature and should know what I have later this week. Fingers crossed for a huge bounty!

And thank you! I think she’s a beauty, too!

8 Likes

:partying_face: IT’S TIME!!! :partying_face:

So I finally de-seeded the donor earlier this week and the seeds are drying out. I started off with 12.4 grams of seeds, which is now down to 12.1 grams. I don’t know how much more time they’ll take to dry, but I threw a few into a peat pellet today to test them myself. In the mean time, I will be ordering shipping supplies (I’m using coin flips and rubber washers).

PLEASE NOTE The seeds are all somewhat small. I honestly don’t think this will make a difference, but I know some of you worry about size :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, so if you want to skip this test, that’s no problem!

Below are the people who volunteered to be testers, and if you’re still up for it, I have enough for everyone! :raised_hands:

@SquirtleSquad, @anon16977489, @Swe-can, @Chronickyle, @schmarmpit, @Seamonkey84, @Grease_Monkey, @Indoornesian, @anon11359186, @MimirKush, @Guitarzan, @misterbee, @Zion, @ShiskaberrySavior, @Lucky, @CADMAN, @Bullskinner, @lostinmyhome, @SweetLeaf, @GreenBhoy, @monkeyman, @Joker, @Sasquatch, @MotaMan, @other_barry, @Tejas, @Gonepostal, @Nextlevel209, @TheHighCheef, @sedin, @Cannacrabber, @theomegajedi

Please send me your shipping address IN THIS FORMAT:

First Name, Last Name, Address 1, Address 2, City, State, Zip, Country
You can give me any name you want, of course!

If you live outside of the United States, please send me your address as your country requires, including any prefecture or similar.

For all addresses, the key is to separate each part with a comma (,).

The following members didn’t explicitly state that they wanted to be a tester, but for those who do, I have enough to share with you. Please confirm your interest.

@Baltimore, @Shaggy450r, @ChronicMcBudz, @LilJonB, @Eagles009

22 Likes

I’m gonna enjoy this @Purple-N-Hairy

3 Likes

Sent my info thanks bud .

1 Like

This is perfect timing. SF-4000 should be here soon. Going to set up my second tent :smiley:

5 Likes

Can’t wait dude. Planning on doing a room of this.

1 Like

Sounds great, @anon16977489! I hope you post plenty of pics. Oh, and don’t forget to send me your address. That will definitely help you get started. :wink:

7 Likes

I appreciate the tag friend! It would be a couple months before I could drop any at this point. I would love to run some and document them when I get the space. But if your looking for something sooner then I would have to pass.

1 Like

No worries - and thanks for letting me know, @Eagles009. Let me know when you’re ready and I’ll see what I can do.

6 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I appreciate brother

1 Like

I’ve had an unexpected issue come up and I won’t be able to test, so if there is someone else that wants to test, take my spot. :v:

1 Like

Yeah, me too. I’d hate to take 'em right now, and I’m sure there’s someone who can run 'em soon. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

2 Likes

Oh no, @Tejas! I hope it’s nothing security or health related!! :scream: Please let me know when you’re ready and I’ll take care of you.

Understood, @Guitarzan. With all the JOTI strains, who has time or space, amiright?!

8 Likes

A family matter, all is good otherwise. Thanks for offering them up!

2 Likes

I am interested but I won’t have any room to start vegging till June most likely, I don’t want to take a spot if your looking for people to pop them right away.

1 Like

I hope we have enough testers who can start them soon, but I don’t mind if you try them a bit later. Just post your progress when you get 'em going.

9 Likes

Sweeettttt!!! I made the cut. Can’t wait to start a journal with these. I’m sure there’s some hidden gems in them beans!!

1 Like

Bout perfect timing for me. I’ve got one of last two pieces for new tent sitting on my porch waiting for me. The tent it’s self and ordering the strips to build my lights this weekend! I’m going start a new thread once get it all together and will tag you once do! Thanks not only for the chance but for teaching me how to speak properly while at it!

2 Likes

I appreciate you tagging me in! I wouldn’t be able to pop em any time soon though, so I’ll pass for now. I expect to see some beauties coming out! I have most of what I need, but the cab is still a couple weeks to a month out and I only expect to be able to put one run through of autos before the wife wants it shut down for inspection season (apartment complex). Hopefully this time next year we can be in a house and I’ll be free to pop what I want all year long.

3 Likes

So I decided to test the seeds myself to see if they were ready to send out. I planted 3 in one peat pellet less than 72 hours ago, and this is what I have now:

The 3rd one was also trying to push above the soil, but it was upside down and the taproot was coming out. I plucked it out and replanted it with the taproot down, but only time will tell if I caught it in time. Still, I think it’s clear the seeds are ready. Are you?

26 Likes