Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

Don’t give up on the mutant. :joy:
I’ve seen them grow out normal before

4 Likes

Mutant is already looking normal, just the 3 Cotyledon, looks to be 2 reg leafs starting for now…

4 Likes

Shame, one of my first grows was a three-fer, beautiful plant

6 Likes

I guess it is a triple leaf after all

6 Likes

Tht lil guy would fit in great on my crazy looking seedling thread.

2 Likes

I recently had a conjoined twin but one of them outgrew the other

3 Likes

Is @Alaskagrown still working on this by any chance?

What have been your findings so far if so mate?

1 Like

I

U can tag it in there if u want.

1 Like

I had a conjoined seed last season that I was able to split. Grew great.

1 Like

I got The DP BB seeds yesterday at 4pm .Just tossed them in the soil . Have 10 more Im planting in the morning. This will be an indoors hunt. Super excited about this strain. Been wanting to grow these FOREVER …Now Im growing 2 strains tht I could never get… Thx @Chara

15 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses: Good luck!

3 Likes

Just dropped 2 more beans for a soak tonight… 4 up and going and 3 duds so far… Yours look great… Doing anything special to get em going?

1 Like

How did you store them since you’ve had them? I always recommend the freezer whenever possible.

2 Likes

Been in the fridge since they arrived last fall… no room in our freezer for me…

2 Likes

Some take longer to pop. Don’t give up on them until you know for sure. I go at least 12 days on some.

2 Likes

The 3 are still in the dirt so they’ll have their chance, I did notice on a few here anyways that they needed a little help breaking the surface, or that I’m just really that impatient… The greenhouse has been super hot this week so the 2 soaking now will go to a towel tomorrow night for a day or so before going out to the extremes…

1 Like

They are really old so it’s normal for some to be a little slower at first

2 Likes

No , water and I just scuff the seed alittle ,then soak and let them sink. It usuall takes 6 to 8 hrs then into the paper towel. I been dialed in with seeds and clones this season .

3 Likes

This archive blueberry cut is pretty darn nice for blueberry terpenes - its super loud and radiates blueberry juice. Fans got a little toasty but the buds look nice, a bit leafy. Looking forward to this one and will definitely be hunting some blue males to pollinate it. Its an easy grower too which is great, nothing like picky and finicky modern DJ plants… has good vigor, drinks alot of water, and doesnt curl at the sniff of nitrogen.

15 Likes

All I could muster. @Chara - 27 hour soak still floating. No scuffing … now, Transferred to wet towel for the night.

7 Likes