Has anyone found 'Blueberry' from seed?

Time to flip the switch.
pic #3 is the funk pheno. The nose is really getting rank on her!
pic #2 is the less funky. she’s getting a more pronounced sweet fruity berry smell.

these two are some real stinkers!!! easily some of the loudest vegging plants i’ve had! i’m really excited to see how the funky pheno.comes out! i do love a good ripe smoke. these are going to be some massive plants. i don’t usually veg this long, but i want a nice fat blueberry stash! :grin:

18 Likes

Those are some bushy plants you’ve got growing . Should be some monsters in the making.

4 Likes

@lightyear

[quote=“lightyear, post:749, topic:75518, full:true”]
Time to flip the switch.
pic #3 is the funk pheno. The nose is really getting rank on her!
pic #2 is the less funky. she’s getting a more pronounced sweet fruity berry smell.

…What Strain(s) is that ?

2 Likes

Mayberry S1 by Blue Star @Josh_Blue

8 Likes

The ladies look healthy my friend. Great start.

4 Likes

@Chara

12 Likes

Looking good man. They like their new home!

4 Likes

I recently moved two phenos (#2 & #3) of JOTI’s Pure Blueberry (Blueberry Muffin Edition) into the flower tent.

#2 on the left, then #3 (then a Fugue State Auto from Mephisto, followed by a Cavity Crush from NugLifeFarms420 )

#2 has lots of bud sites across many skinny branches. It stretched a lot more than I expected! This is the one that gets extra frosty, but needs lots of support.

#3 has much better structure but didn’t have as much trichome coverage.

They both have that strong Blueberry aroma but I didn’t get the muffin smell last time… I’ll let this grow determine which of the two moms to keep.

13 Likes

Humboldt seed company-. (BBM).

Not HSO the Spain company riding on the name.

2 Likes

Those are gorgeous lush dense plants. I’m watching these plants!

Please have a bunch of fans going during flower for extra airflow.

2 Likes

Man, have I learned the hard way in the last two years!! I have a Vortex 650cfm inline exhaust fan, two 8" circulating fans, a 160cfm inline intake, and for movement in the room outside the tent, a 16" hurricane fan and another 12" stand fan on rotation.

If that ain’t enough air movement, I quit :joy::green_heart:

And thank you for the kind words, my friend! I’m extremely happy with how these ladies are turning out. So much I’m debating grabbing another pack to keep on the back burner.

5 Likes

12 Likes

She made like 20 seeds after being put outdoors in April, and now she’s ready to go again in the veggie garden…

This is that old Blueberry Sativa cut from the 80’s PNW that’s rumored be mom of some DJ lines

13 Likes

Fraser Valley Blueberry Hash plant!

This girl pumps out some great offspring when paired well!

One of my favourite Clone Only BB cuts!

Viva la Blueberry!

28 Likes

(Time Tunnels Old School Blueberry)

Preservation done by myself…

The same original work Winnie The Blue was hunted from! :fire:🫐

24 Likes

Lovely show folks, I’ve just started a reproduction of Blueberry sativa from eskobar which should be done by Xmas so look forward to swapping some bb genetics with folks

15 Likes

I am for sure keeping in touch with you over the years to come! :grin:

2 Likes

Really like the look of those time tunnel @Scallywag keen to see them in flo. Mouth is watering thinking about it

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes